• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 2 (5/13): Ducks 4, Red Wings 3 OT

Rate this topic

Can't wait for tonight!!!

Whatta ya know..I've got another good feeling about the game.

Wings 5 (Calder, Datsyuk, Markov, 2 by Bert) Tuzzi finally makes it on Jen's sig!

Ducks 2 (Selanne, Getzlaf)

GO WINGS BABY!!!!

I really like your picks for the goal scorers, I'll throw in one more from Flipper, and now theres no way they can beat us tonight.

Great job as usual Aflac!!! :clap:

My prediction 3-2. Not sure which team will get the W, however. It will be a tight one anyhow.

BTW, I love how the streaming replay is available as part of the pregame post!!

I'd just like to say: GREAT GDT...seriously...great graphics and everything.

and....of course......GO DUCKS :P

Did u mean go away Ducks?lol :D

It will be a great game .We will see some good hockey from two great hockey teams but the Wings will come out on top. :siren:

I wonder if Jiggy likes pepper,cause he's gonna get a lot of it tonight Hot diggity. :hehe:

Edited by Jiri the man

T-Minus 9 hours until the Mighty Foul fans are once again going to be shown why they shouldn't be a cocky as they were before game 1...

60 Mins of solid hockey = Win for the good guys in Red!

I'm baaack!! I was on vacation for a week, with no computer. But I did see every game, and I can't tell ya how proud I am of the Wings right now.

My goalie rules, does he not? :yowza: No surprise here - I've never had a moment's doubt, just happy to see Dom playing his best when it counts, just as expected. Long may he Dominate.

No prediction, another tight one tonight. Wings win, of course. :thumbup:

Why is Babs so upset with Calder???? I'm confused, I think Calder has played well, I still think he is injured!!! I would still oove to see Rex play, I think we can out skate Anaheim with Rex in the lineup. Still,I cannot figure out why Calder is in the doghouse.

Is there an article on this?

I think babs wants Calder to step up.

I have not seen anything, the only thing I heard was the rumor that he was injured prior to the San Jose Series, as for him stepping up, I would like everyone to step up and I think if Babs was that upset, I think he would have benched him long ago, that is why I think he is injured, I mean, hell; if he has not stepped up yet what makes you think he will, little late for that, still I believe he is injured somehow. It seems to me everytime I see him out there he is mucking it ip in the corners, and I thought that was the reason we got him!!. That is just my thoughts!!

Great job as usual Aflac!!! :clap:

My prediction 3-2. Not sure which team will get the W, however. It will be a tight one anyhow.

BTW, I love how the streaming replay is available as part of the pregame post!!

Your avatar is GOLD :siren::thumbup:

I'm baaack!! I was on vacation for a week, with no computer. But I did see every game, and I can't tell ya how proud I am of the Wings right now.

My goalie rules, does he not? :yowza: No surprise here - I've never had a moment's doubt, just happy to see Dom playing his best when it counts, just as expected. Long may he Dominate.

OMG, I was just going to e-mail you...I was wondering where you went and what happened to you?

Yay! You're back!!! :banana: Everybody's digging your man!

Bert is gonna get on the board tonight. He's played hard, and it's time for the payoff! Go Wings!!!

We gotta keep the rubber away from Dom a bit more than game 1, It only takes a lucky deflection and hey you know what happens. Maybe us not getting away so many shots on the ducks worked in our favour

as JS was probably cold. Close call, Wings score first we'll hang on for the W. We can't give the Ducks the same start as we gave the Sharks.

Win ten in the playoff run looks like a top shelf number. Babs already says we have to get game two tonight, so we'd better.

Lang's getting his usual love/hate, but it's Zetter that's gonna get major love if he keeps up from yesterday. There's something that wants me to say from deep in my heart for the guy (sorry Offsides!)

I BELEEVE IN U ZBERGER

Edited by Flip-check