• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

WCF Game 3 (5/15): Red Wings @ Ducks - 9 PM ET

Rate this topic

Go Wings!

I have a good feeling about the game tonight!

I can't wait!

I want to see a big game from Bertuzzi! He needs to net a goal tonight.

I expect a physical game, and a lot of pushing and shoving like the previous two.

possibly another fight with Markov being Detroit's contender :blink:

Wings: 4

Datsyuk, Bertuzzi, Lidstrom (PP), Zetterberg (EN)

Ducks: 2

Some *******, some loser.

Going to be taking a Linguistics exam tonight while the game is on, so I won't be able to watch. -_- This might be a good thing, though, since every time I watch I get too emotionally. :/ Not emo, either...just...angry! XD

Hopefully the boys will get it done tonight. I'm hoping that Bertuzzi does some damage and finally regains his full form.

Going to be taking a Linguistics exam tonight while the game is on, so I won't be able to watch. -_- This might be a good thing, though, since every time I watch I get too emotionally. :/ Not emo, either...just...angry! XD

Hopefully the boys will get it done tonight. I'm hoping that Bertuzzi does some damage and finally regains his full form.

YOUR EMOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy:

No only kidding, :P

I get angry too when I have to miss the games.

Like the first game of the wings vs sharks. My younger sister had her 8th grade choir concert, and since I am a nice big brother I went, and missed all but 7 minutes of the game.

I think there might be a few turnovers in the Red Wings zone because of the Ducks forecheck, the ice, and the boards that might create chances for the Ducks but I think Dom will shut the door.

I am hoping for a Ducks win tonight. You guys make me nervous because you all sound so confident and are predicting Red Wings wins that I begin to think that is the way the game is actually going to turn out.

Here's to a great game tonight!

Go Ducks!

Edited by hiuDUCKSfan

I think there might be a few turnovers in the Red Wings zone because of the Ducks forecheck, the ice, and the boards that might create chances for the Ducks but I think Dom will shut the door.

I am hoping for a Ducks win tonight. You guys make me nervous because you all sound so confident and are predicting Red Wings wins that I begin to think that is the way the game is actually going to turn out.

Go Ducks!

Its all about the positive energy my friend..positive energy :lol: ...and screaming at the tv when they do something stupid :crazy: ..but really its about the positive energy!!

im feelin tons of nervous energy all day today.

id love nothing more than to see the Wings come out and dominate tonight,

but realistically, id be thrilled with the Wings splitting on the road, most prefered, getting the one win tonight!

come on bert! (lookin better lately!)

:siren:

Go Ducks!

Like someone else said, its all about the positive energy. Every Wings fan on this board knows how well the Ducks play and that they can beat us in any game, but this is hockey. Any team can win on any day in this sport. So, Wings take it tonight.

I like the 4-2 prediction, or a 3-1 prediction.

We need to start running their best players. #27 has been running at and roughing up Datsyuk, so why don't start dumping the puck into his corner and drill him. Hopefully Kopecky or others might be willing to do it since Bert can't or won't... I mean really come out and hit 'em hard, don't even worry about the roughing penalty early in the game.

Wings will play better tonight--they have to... Hopefully they will just chip it out of the zone if they get into trouble in their end.

Go Wings! :clap:

Today is my birthday...every year I ask for the Wings to still be playing on birthday..

thank you Wings, great run going.

had a dream last night....The Fronz hit an empty net to ice the game

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!

Today is my birthday...every year I ask for the Wings to still be playing on birthday..

thank you Wings, great run going.

had a dream last night....The Fronz hit an empty net to ice the game

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!

Happy Birthday. :clap::)

Guest bullocks

I have a feeling this one will be going to OT. I predicted an overtime game last time and it happened. The hockey gods will be with us and we'll take it in overtime. 3-2 is the final, with Draper getting the winner.