• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 4 GDT (5/17): Red Wings @ Ducks - 9 PM ET

Rate this topic

Guest Agalloch

It's amazing that the PP decides to be good for the first time all year in the playoffs.

Well, it was good when ZDH were first united, but besides that, it was so bad all year.

I'm guessing that Dan finishes his hat trick in the third, and Hank adds an empty netter. :D

I'd just like to take a moment and say to all you fans who gave up on them after one period..

WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!?

lol great period and I knew they would make this a game...sure enough via the PP.

GO WINGS!

Guest jaytan

Commericals.... That Jarred guy was in a restaurant here the other day. He ate a bunch of pork and refused the vegetables. I think the got lipo. :lol:

Yeah, he just looks like a little *****.

what for?

he's just like Pronger - playing horrible when on the ice and costing his team dumb

penalties when the game gets off their hands.

I'll definitely take Perry on the ice rather than guys like Getzlaf or Salami. he always

gives Wings a chance to go on PP.

Gamebreak:

Pistons advance to their 5th straight East Final with a 95-85 win over the Bulls.

Tigers lose 2/2 today, dropping the night game against Boston, 4-2. They lost the early game 2-1.

Red Wings are tied despite outplaying the Ducks after 2, 3-3.

And the Lions? Well... they didn't lose today... or win for that matter... but when do they ever win...

Edited by Captain_Yzerman19

Guest jaytan

Pistonss win !!

This is an omen , we have to win now

Anything they can do, we must do better. :lol: They have to win at least two games in the Eastern Finals.

How many of the 3 goals, well 2 i guess since one was a PP was Hasek let out to dry by the D on, because to me he has looked good since I got back from bowling, so I doubt they'd be his fault...

depends on who you ask, RS. One he might could have had, but not the other two. Defensive collapse on one, deflection right in front of him on another. Dom isn't anymore the problem than the rest of the team. They're all looking better as the game goes on.

Yeah, as i mentioned, we are the much better team, it´s only a question of time when we have the lead.

Powerplaytime at the beginning of the third, put in bertuzzi - cleary and it ´s all done =)

Great period guys, antoher one und it´s over for the ducks.

Let´s go Wings

Whew. I'm glad it's even. The Wings seem to have had the upper hand the last few minutes. The "tripping" call certainly helped our cause, but the Ducks got a "gimme" penalty right after ours.

20 mins and two more DET goals methinks. :siren::siren:

Man going back to the Joe 3-1 would be sweeeeeeeeeeeet.

Edited by Wings_Fan_In_Exile

I decided I needed to watch this game, 3-1 deficit or not, and I tuned in just in time to catch Bert's goal!

FREIGHT TRAIN HAS ARRIVED, MOTHERf***ERS!

And God I love Daniel Cleary. Is it a full moon tonight? :lol:

Edited by Dabura

Thank you CBC - 1st interview Cory Perry - 2nd intermission Brian Burke. Frikken circle jerking with anaheim as usual - gotta kiss the Anny fannies for those revenues $%^%

Pistonss win !!

This is an omen , we have to win now

Seriously...did you notice, that lately, if the Pistons and Wings play on the same night, if the Pistons win the Wings win, if the Pistons lose, the Wings lose... lets hope this keeps up after the Pistons win tonight!!

I know I'm really late and all.. probably because this is one of the best hockey games I've seen in a while. . . IPB Image but Todd Bertuzzi I think .. is smelling a Stanley Cup.