• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 4 GDT (5/17): Red Wings @ Ducks - 9 PM ET

Rate this topic

Maintain the pressure in the 3rd, fellas... That 2nd period was played damn near perfect, penalty kills aside.

And that call on Rob Niedermayer was BRUTAL. Horrible, horrible call.

Guest jaytan

WHOA! Versus is interviewing Bert!

I swear I've been dreaming about having this guy on our team for at least four or five years ago, back when I went to like 15-20 Canucks games and got to see his awesomeness up close.

Bert and Cleary are working phenominaly together on the PP

I don't want to split up the Cleary/Malts/Draps line but there's some chemistry between Bert and Dano

Either that or just dumb luck :)

And that call on Rob Niedermayer was BRUTAL. Horrible, horrible call.

Yeah, and you almost hate to see that. I was really happy we capitalized but at the same time I woulda bet all my money that the next call was going the Ducks way, any little thing that happened. Sure enough it did but our boys killed it :clap:

Thank you CBC - 1st interview Cory Perry - 2nd intermission Brian Burke. Frikken circle jerking with anaheim as usual - gotta kiss the Anny fannies for those revenues $%^%

but they did have Yzerman too...

So guys/gals... I am sitting FAR away from the TV... Is Pronger playing? Because I haven't seen him out there but OLN is talking about him more than any OTHER player!

I swear I've been dreaming about having this guy on our team for at least four or five years ago, back when I went to like 15-20 Canucks games and got to see his awesomeness up close.

I really hope they can re-sign him in the off-season.

losing 5-0 AND giving up a 3-1 lead to lose would be reeeaaallly bad for the ducks. i think they'd be done. it woul dbe hard to come back from 3-1 in a series regardless, but losing two like that would make it worse.

I'd just like to take a moment and say to all you fans who gave up on them after one period..

WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!?

IPB Image I was thinking that we were outplayed... which we were..., as is common not only this regular season, but most of the playoff games,, the difference is resiliency, like Stevie Y said being interviewed by that dumb biatch. :D This team has a certain amount of chemistry, .. not even Ottawa has right now (read: goalie) .. I can't believe the fortune this town has right now.. Pistons//Wings//Tigers. :D

Edit: spelling

Edited by Covenant

Ill take that cheap call on Niedermayer. Dan Cleary was taken down CLEARLY in the offensive zone and no call, and then they got the makeup call on Lilja about 2 seconds later, so we're all even in the penalty department. No excuse for the bonehead move by Perry.

The Wings take this game. I have faith. We nail this one on the PP and keep it going. The Ducks are tired - you can see it as the game goes on - and Detroit keeps getting stronger.

we ,CBC people, have Brian Burke. and game commentary which is all about having the nose

brown from sticking it into Ducks assess.

though, I have to agree with Burke on one thing here. Getzlaf will be a superstar in a couple

of seasons (and not many IMHO). this kid is already doing great, keeping pressuring us and

not taking dumb penalties like certain Perry (another 1st round pick, but definitely not so

talented and not so smart, at all)

Guest bullocks

TWO THINGS WILL HAPPEN...

#1 GIGUERRE WILL COME UP HUGE AND GAME WILL GO INTO OT

#2 DETROIT WILL BE TOO MUCH IN THE THIRD FOR THEM TO HANDLE (VERY MUCH LIKE THE 2ND) AND WIN THIS GAME BY TWO...

DON'T FORGET...I'M ALWAYS RIGHT.