• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 4 GDT (5/17): Red Wings @ Ducks - 9 PM ET

Rate this topic

I decided I needed to watch this game, 3-1 deficit or not, and I tuned in just in time to catch Bert's goal!

FREIGHT TRAIN HAS ARRIVED, MOTHERf***ERS!

And God I love Daniel Cleary. Is it a full moon tonight? :lol:

Who are you kidding,you bandwagon fan,you quit watching after the 1st then found out the score(on the radio)then you come back :lol::lol::lol:

The Wings take this game. I have faith. We nail this one on the PP and keep it going. The Ducks are tired - you can see it as the game goes on - and Detroit keeps getting stronger.

This is reminding me of Game 6 vs the Flames. You could see them just getting tired as the game went on and the Wings starting to control the pace more and more.

TWO THINGS WILL HAPPEN...

#1 GIGUERRE WILL COME UP HUGE AND GAME WILL GO INTO OT

#2 DETROIT WILL BE TOO MUCH IN THE THIRD FOR THEM TO HANDLE (VERY MUCH LIKE THE 2ND) AND WIN THIS GAME BY TWO...

DON'T FORGET...I'M ALWAYS RIGHT.

Wow, you are so smart!

And that call on Rob Niedermayer was BRUTAL. Horrible, horrible call.

the amount of bad calls that have gone the Ducks way this series is astronomical, the missed TMM on the ice in the first game, numerous interference calls on our skilled forwards, how about near the end of the second period of this game when Datsyuk got hooked down to the ice and no call? This stuff has gone on all series, if not for that we'd be looking at a sweep.

TWO THINGS WILL HAPPEN...

#2 DETROIT WILL BE TOO MUCH IN THE THIRD FOR THEM TO HANDLE (VERY MUCH LIKE THE 2ND) AND WIN THIS GAME BY TWO...

DON'T FORGET...I'M ALWAYS RIGHT.

I hope for #2 cuz we suck in OT....

Who are you kidding,you bandwagon fan,you quit watching after the 1st then found out the score(on the radio)then you come back :lol::lol::lol:

I still have the game on, but I stopped watching as intently as i was. Maybe if we all turn our TVs off, they'll score a few more :P

Nice job Wings getting back into it. Bad penalty call on Niedermayer, but where the hell were the officials when Dats was taken down? Also, great game by Cleary.

I'm sticking with my prediction during the 1st intermission: Wings 5-4.

ad 1: Giguere is so huge and so fine at positioning, that we stand no chance to score on him on the actions like the one Sammy started.

though, he flips slow and if we make quick passes like on first goal in Game 3 or Game 4, we'll bury him easily. and the thing is, he hasn't been sharp this game, at all. is good at positioning, but once this gets tight around him, he'll melt

ad 2: my guess is we worked hard to wear their defense down a bit in 1st period. this has already been visible in 2nd period but I guess it'll catch up strong in 3rd and we'll capitalize on it. though, we need focus on defense and not let them score a single goal to catch some momentum

13 shots thats all they have and i know Dom would like two of those back. I think he comes up big for us in the 3rd, hopefully we win this and come back to Detroit with the opportunity to close this out

Guest bullocks

I hope for #2 cuz we suck in OT....

Were 2-1 in the post season in OT...but the longer the game goes it gives the Ducks more hope. This game is ours now!!! THEY CANNOT KEEP UP WITH US!!!

WHOA! Versus is interviewing Bert!

I swear I've been dreaming about having this guy on our team for at least four or five years ago, back when I went to like 15-20 Canucks games and got to see his awesomeness up close.

Haha. The funny thing is, in 1993 with their first pick in the NHL draft, the Wings selected Anders Eriksson (22nd overall). Guess who the very next pick was? Todd Bertuzzi, by the NY Isles.