• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Offsides

Random Discussion Thread

Rate this topic

My sister and I were walking through the grocery store when I noticed something that freaked me out. My sister thought it was odd too. It's called "suddenly salad". What?

Is that even legal? What if someone dumps it in your car? You're driving along and your brake lines are suddenly salad. How would you stop?

Even if it didn't go to that extreme, should it really be sudden? Shouldn't there be a process? Like you start with vegetables, and then add stuff like dressing and perhaps some croutons?

Even if you just dump some ranch on a head of iceberg, is it really "suddenly salad"? Sure it was dressing and lettuce a second before you put one on the other, but is that a shock? Like you didn't expect it to become salad? What were you expecting? Sandpaper?

And why would you need to buy something to make it suddenly salad? It happened all on its own once you did the pouring. You made the salad. You are the saladmaster. You do not need a box to make salad, although you might want to work on your speed- you know, perhaps transfer the dressing into a pitcher so it pours faster and you can amaze your friends with the suddenness of your salad. Or something.

This product really worries me now. This is my random thought.

We were grocery shopping today and I walked by the display with Suddenly Salad and Suddenly Pasta and I thought about you and this post. :)

My random thought... Is it possible for a person to really change into a different person or will they just slip back into their old ways as time goes on?

Answer for Dawn: Not likely

Answer for Jack: Because there are so many different tasks for screws and they need different screws.

Question for all: Who is that skinny chick in the Lobster cheese ravioli commercial? She looks so familiar, but I can't place her. I feel that I'd know who she was if she wasn't so anorexic looking.

We started Sunday school last week and one of my kids asked if we can see in heaven. I said I was pretty sure that we would be able to. A first grader said that he thought that "maybe we'll be able to see on special occasions, like before you're born or if you're getting cremated or something."

I have no idea.