• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Offsides

Random Discussion Thread

Rate this topic

Does anyone watch America's Got Talent? I started watching it as a way to get through the summer, but I really love the top 10! I only think a couple of others should have gotten in. Is anyone else watching the final tonight?

I want Michael Grimm to win, though I like the other acts. If Michael Grasso was still in I would maybe root for him, too.

No idea, but they can be fun. I used to work in a c-store and we had a family come in that I called the Stupid Family. It was Mom, Dad, son, daughter, and daughter's bf. They were always good for a laugh.

We had a double door on one side of the building, (one push, one pull) and a single door around the corner.

One night they came to the store and the kids (all teenagers) tried to open the double doors. They pushed the pull door and pulled the push door. Then they stood around discussing it. The dad pushed the push door, stuck his head in, and asked if we were closed. I said no. They all went around the building to the single door, came in, got their stuff and were getting ready to leave.

The daughter headed towards the double doors, and the dad reminded her that they couldn't get out that way because the doors were locked. She pushed the push door and they all were surprised that it opened. Dad figured that I must have gone and unlocked it. They left.

Not one of them realized that dad had opened the door when he stuck his head in to ask if we were closed.

Okay, I have been pondering this for the last seven years of my life and NO ONE can tell me! What in the world are the oat shapes supposed to be in Lucky Charms???

I don't know, I've never eating Lucky Charms. :sly:

This whole "Tree doesn't make a sound if it falls and you aren't in the forest" is bulls**t. Anything that falls makes a sound of some kind! Sometimes you are just not in the forest or close enough to it to hear the damned sound!!!!!!!!

*calms down*

I assume you learned that the hard way?

You betcha. All my dark blue and black tee-shirts look like they have a coating of dust on them. I should note that the socks were in the washer,left over from a previous load, lying in wait to expand their existence.