• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Echolalia

Forsberg

Rate this topic

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Lol at first i just thought it was speculation. These threads happen every 5 days on the minute lol

Starting now, I'm going to keep track of every Forsberg thread we have, and every Fedorov thread we have, then compare them at the end of the season. Just to see where it goes.

Now, while it is nice that Yahoo pointed this rumor out and not Hockeybuzz.com, I still don't think there is much going into it right now. Plus, 4 million for Forsberg is out the question as far as I'm concerned. While he certainly is still a good player, he's also an injured player.

Right now, I don't believe these rumors, because Forsberg has been rumored to come here since last November, when the Flyers were already out of the playoffs.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

For whats it's worth Spector was on the face off hockey radio podcast a couple days ago and said that it would probaby be between Detroit or Colorado. Whoever offers most, no hometown discount

Guest jaytan

:lol:

For that brittle old piece of junk to get $4 million a year, he'd need a contract loaded with incentives. I wouldn't sign him for a cent over 1.5 milllion. Well, I wouldn't sign him at all, personally.... But 1.5 is what I think he's worth.

if we sign him,..and he's a beast in the playoffs, i absoutly can't wait to hear half this site tell me how fantasic he is. It happens every year, we sign someone,...half the site says they hate the player,...10 months later they're in love.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

if we sign him,..and he's a beast in the playoffs, i absoutly can't wait to hear half this site tell me how fantasic he is. It happens every year, we sign someone,...half the site says they hate the player,...10 months later they're in love.

I know. I don't see how people can diminish his impact. Lets put it this way. In 57 games last year he had 55 points coupled with great Defense play and throwing the body. So in Much less games He had more points than lang and contributed in many other ways.

All im saying is that We need a Second Liner. Let ZDH line roll with Flip Foppa Grigs second. I know hes not the best due to injuries but what other options do we have. Contrary to popular belief Heatly or Hossa will not be comming here at the Trade Deadline.

Edited by EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

For whats it's worth Spector was on the face off hockey radio podcast a couple days ago and said that it would probaby be between Detroit or Colorado. Whoever offers most, no hometown discount

I really can't see him going anywhere else to be honest. I know we're his old rivals, but the key word there is old, and as of now were probably in the top 5 favorites for the cup this year, and thats going to be enticing for someone who may be playing their last year in the nhl.

Lol at first i just thought it was speculation. These threads happen every 5 days on the minute lol

It's total speculation. They list Nashville and in the same article it talks about a big contract. This is the same Nashville team that had a fire sale. Sure, they are going to throw big bucks at Foresburg. Total crap.

And please Kenny, say no to Mr. ankle surgery.

Niedermayer will retire.

So will Selanne. Bye bye Duckies. First and Last Stanley Cup.