• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Kira

Who's going to score the first goal?

Rate this topic

Lang will score a short handed goal on a feed from Bertuzzi and Williams. Rivers will be the one who created the play but won't get credit for it on the score sheet.

Don't forget that River's room to create the play was made by a crushing hit from Boyd Deveraux ! :ph34r:

Can't have five players on the ice when you're short handed. Unless Boyd was getting off the ice when Rivers was coming on.

Maybe he means that the room was created by Devereaux when Boyd went off the ice because his crushing hit earned him a roughing penalty?

on second thought, nah, that's crazy.....we all know it was Norton in the box for tripping.

I think we all know that Dom will skate to the blue line and lob the puck. At the same time, someone from our squad will get called for hockey and a delayed penalty will follow. The Ducks goalie, not thinking that Doms puck will make it within a square mile of the net begins to skate to the bench. Red Light!!!

Who's going to have the first hat trick?

Who's going to get the first penalty?

Who's going to be in the first fight?

Who's going to have the first injury?

or, as they debated in the Middle Ages:

How many angels can stand on the head of a pin?

I can't wait until the season starts so that these sophomoric summer inanities will end and maybe we'll get some substantive topics!

However, the season will bring forth the usual slew of what the score will be and who will score the goals, none of which ever come true!

Give me some substance folks not drivel!

I can't wait until the season starts so that these sophomoric summer inanities will end and maybe we'll get some substantive topics!

However, the season will bring forth the usual slew of what the score will be and who will score the goals, none of which ever come true!

If you can tear an edge in your fingernail, you can try to eventually cut away the duct tape that is holding your hands behind your back, and escape the cruel tormenters who have you restrained in that chair and are forcing you to read these threads. Our prayers are with you. Be brave.

Damn, son, where's your sense of fun???

Jamie Rivers :ph34r:

Seriously though, I'd like it to be Samuelsson or Lilja, just to piss people off in here who overdramatically rip on them in here when they actaully aren't all that bad.

You must be mistaken Jack.............people on LGW are only slightly overdramactic. :D

Variety is the spice of life! A little drivel, a little substnce. All in all, good fun. I love these light-hearted threads as much as the serious ones.

To answer your questions:

First goal: Cheli

First hat trick: Sammy

First penalty: Dats; with a major for fighting after he KOs Pronger.

First injury: Dats; minor boo-boo when Pronger falls on him.

Angels on a pin: I'll have to get back to you on that. We're talking bowling pins, right?

Datsyuk or Zetterberg have my vote for most likely,

my other pick would be Filppula but with the way Chelios has been playing who knows he might get it haha this is the year of Chelly I can feel it.

that would be awesome if Chelly gets the first goal :thumbup:

Variety is the spice of life! A little drivel, a little substnce. All in all, good fun. I love these light-hearted threads as much as the serious ones.

To answer your questions:

First goal: Cheli

First hat trick: Sammy

First penalty: Dats; with a major for fighting after he KOs Pronger.

First injury: Dats; minor boo-boo when Pronger falls on him.

Angels on a pin: I'll have to get back to you on that. We're talking bowling pins, right?

:lol:

Pasha knocking out Pronger??? Oh man, I'd pay to see that one, but if anyone was gonna punch Pronger's lights out, I think it should by rights be Homer. Don't you think it would be poetic justice???