14. Columbus

15. Phoenix

And now the Stanley Cup picks:

James Duthie: Detroit Red Wings

Mike Milbury: New York Rangers

Glenn Healy: New York Rangers

Bob McKenzie: Detroit Red Wings

Pierre McGuire: Detroit Red Wings

Take it for what you will, but at the end of the day, our guys still have to go out and play hockey. GO WINGS.

Wow, im quite surprised they didn't jump on the Ottawa bandwagon. A lot of those same guys picked Anaheim last year and look what happened. But the Wings still have a lot of work to do, but I like our mix of vets and young guns, If we could add another "healthy" PF like Bertuzzi (don't know who would be available) at the deadline it could put this team over the top IMO.

This one really surprised me. I forgot to mention, Pierre McGuire selected Henrik Zetterberg to finish 4th in NHL Scoring this season.

I believe it was:

1. Crosby

2. Spezza

3. Thornton

4. Zetts

5. Sakic

Also, Pierre McGuire said that he thinks Forsberg is coming to Detroit. He believes some Wings players have contacted Forsberg about coming, and thinks he will wind up in Motown.

Edited by Captain_Yzerman19

This one really surprised me. I forgot to mention, Pierre McGuire selected Henrik Zetterberg to finish 4th in NHL Scoring this season.

I believe it was:

1. Crosby

2. Spezza

3. Thornton

4. Zetts

5. Sakic

Also, Pierre McGuire said that he thinks Forsberg is coming to Detroit. He believes some Wings players have contacted Forsberg about coming, and thinks he will wind up in Motown.

I can live with that :lol:

Ken Hodge also picked the Wings to win the cup. He was big on the Wings during the whole show. He was giving lots of props to Cheli and he was big into Zetterberg ripping the points up this year too. Hopefully this is a good sign of things to come. Bring on the Ducks.

I'm all about having Forsberg here as long as he is 100% healthy!!!!!! make that 120% healthy no less, we don't need any dead wood !!!!

Unfortunately there is no such thing with Forsberg, not anymore.

I'm shocked. :blink: But very pleased. :thumbup:

A Rangers-Wings final would be fantastic. That was the matchup I was hoping for last season.

Wow, im quite surprised they didn't jump on the Ottawa bandwagon. A lot of those same guys picked Anaheim last year and look what happened. But the Wings still have a lot of work to do, but I like our mix of vets and young guns, If we could add another "healthy" PF like Bertuzzi (don't know who would be available) at the deadline it could put this team over the top IMO.

...EVERYBODY knows who is coming home at the deadline... Welcome home Sergei, welcome home!

Guest DetroitIan

The standings are a concensus of 10 TSN Experts:

EAST

1. Ottawa

2. NY Rangers

3. Carolina

4. Pittsburgh

5. Buffalo

6. New Jersey

7. Tampa Bay

8. Florida

----------------

9. Philly

10. Toronto

11. Atlanta

12. Montreal

13. Washington

14. NY Isles

15. Boston

WEST

1. Detroit

2. San Jose

3. Colorado

4. Anaheim

5. Minnesota

6. Calgary

7. Vancouver

8. Dallas

------------

9. Nashville

10. St.Louis

11. Los Angeles

12. Edmonton

13. Chicago

14. Columbus

15. Phoenix

Take it for what you will, but at the end of the day, our guys still have to go out and play hockey. GO WINGS.

I am honestly shocked that this many anylists are going with Detroit. I mean, I know that's my Stanley Cup pick. But that's cause I get to watch em every night and I know what they can bring to the table night in and night out. No doubt in my mind that we will represent the West. Cause last season, the only team that could stop us was the Ducks. And IMO the Ducks just arent as good as their squad last season. And In my opinion, we stayed just as good if not better than we were last season. If Dom stays healthy. You better believe who will be hoisting that Cup. :sly:

Always a fun show to watch - Burke - what an idiot. This guy thinks him and the ducks are the center of the damn hockey universe. He pisses me right off.

Anyways, nice to see some of the panelists pick the Wings for once - hope its not a bad omen. They've picked the Sharks for the last 3 years and in never works out.