• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Echolalia

10/6 GDT: Blackhawks 4, Wings 3 (SO)

Rate this topic

ok i hate to be thinkin about this but since franzen left the game and i haven't heard any updates yet, lets pray that its noting serious, who would take his place for a couple of games? or who do you guys think would be called up?

Bump Cleary or Filppula up a spot, then bump a 4th liner up a spot, then dress one of the scratches.

That guy just shoved Dom!!! He better get a penalty or so help me GOD I will march right over there in my jammies and punch people!!

Fine! No penalty! I need a map to see how to get there! :angry:

What would theGTD do without us? I shudder to think about it.

Hank is definatel a powerful player on and off the ice for the Wings.

I remember a stretch of about 4 games last year where he scored or assisted on every Wings goal.

The Dallas game, where Smith played amazing, the Phoenix game where he scored the hat trick, and possibly a Columbus or Chicago game where he got 4 points. Cleary got an empty netter, I think.

*drool*

Here's an interesting question-

What would happen to the Blackhawks if Zata joined them? Lidstrom?

They would be a playoff team with either one, I'd say.

Never suggest something like that again or I'll never forgive you. :crybaby:

Hank's not allowed to leave.

I remember a stretch of about 4 games last year where he scored or assisted on every Wings goal.

The Dallas game, where Smith played amazing, the Phoenix game where he scored the hat trick, and possibly a Columbus or Chicago game where he got 4 points. Cleary got an empty netter, I think.

*drool*

I was so pissed when he got the hat trick because I missed it. Stupid class! I kept thing he was over due for one, he'd get to goals right away then nothing. I was like "Come on it's right there for you just get it!" Then I come home and had to pray for a replay during the news coverage.

Here's to another season like thaat for Hank. :beerbuddy:

dallas and colorado can't even beat nashville...i think our boys need to go down there and take care of hickville molesters.

You've got to admire that Nashville is not HORRIBLY demoralized right now. And beating two Western Conference teams in the process.

You've got to admire that Nashville is not HORRIBLY demoralized right now. And beating two Western Conference teams in the process.

Meanwhile, Anaheim just lost again. Final score: 5-4 Pittsburgh. :D

Never suggest something like that again or I'll never forgive you. :crybaby:

Hank's not allowed to leave.

Don't worry...Hank will never leave. If he tries, I will shoot him in the foot so he can't play anywhere else.

Earthuman...is that a complaint?

I was so pissed when he got the hat trick because I missed it. Stupid class! I kept thing he was over due for one, he'd get to goals right away then nothing. I was like "Come on it's right there for you just get it!" Then I come home and had to pray for a replay during the news coverage.

Here's to another season like thaat for Hank. :beerbuddy:

I have the game DVR'd, if I ever figure out how to get it on DVD, I'll send one to your way for being such a devoted Zata fan. :)

In a scenario that Franzen is out for a lenght of time. The lines would probably be

Hudler-Zetterberg-Sammy

Filpula-Datsyuk-Homer

Maltby-Draper-Cleary

Downey-Kopecky-Drake

Which is still a very nice line-up. But hopefully Franzen is fine