• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

sirdrake

something that worries me about osgood.

Rate this topic

sirdrake is a funny guy. Please dont ban him, sometimes when were in need of comic relief, this stuff thats kinda stupid, but kinda funny, gets really funny and you cant help but laugh.

I cant wait till chelios scores again, I'd like to see what sirdrake has to say about that :P

When he was traded to LA, they urged him to go to the traditional mask. However, we all saw how he performed with the new mask on, so they said "Alright, wear the old one!" He did, and as it turns out the mask wasn't his problem.

LOL...I'm glad they finally caught on. :lol:

HAHA. :lol:

I thought you'd take offense to that Reem. OZZIE HAS TEH BORING MASSK!!!!11

Oh yeah, and about that Chris Chelios. Has anyone noticed that Kris Draper has the same name as Chris Chelios but it's SPELLED DIFFERENTLY????!!!!!!1 I wonder what Chris Chelios thinks of that. If you ask me, Chris Chelios probably doesn't like it. Chris Chelios should be the only "Chris" on the team. Even if it is spelled differently, the name Chris belongs to Chris Chelios and only Chris Chelios.

;)

Guest jaytan

I'm pretty sure Chelios forced Draper to change the spelling of his name or face his wrath. Ozzie just hasn't caught on.

if you compare osgood to other goalies he's an odd ball. he doesn't have the attitude of js giguere or tomas vokoun. he looks young and he doesn't ever curse.

but what bothers me most is his helmet. when you look at other goalies they have helmets with designs on them reflecting their personalities. vesa toskala has a skull head. eddie belfour had an eagle. even todd bertuzzi (not a goalie) has a skull emblem on his helment.

btw. his first name is chris. do you think chris chelios is some sort of drama queen and just breaks down osgood mentally for using the same name on the team?

So Osgood is different from every other goaltender? Maybe he should keep being different in this way from the other goalies. When somebody does goalie interference on him, he should take his skate off and stab somebody. *shrugs*

What's to stop Chelios from just playing net himself? That way the Wings won't have to deal with the "two Chrises" drama.

I see where the Chelios comments are going, who would win in a fight Chelios or all the broadstreet bullies?

I see where the Chelios comments are going, who would win in a fight Chelios or all the broadstreet bullies?

What's to stop Chelios from whooping all their asses? They're all old men now, and Chelios is as young and spry as ever.

Does anybody know what car Ozzie drives ??

whatever it is, I'm sure it will annoy some of us... ;)

I really hope it's an old 19 year-Volvo or Saab, that would be awesome (and very Ozzie !!)

edit:(Tori) Spelling

Edited by interminded

btw. his first name is chris. do you think chris chelios is some sort of drama queen and just breaks down osgood mentally for using the same name on the team?

My guess is that Chelios makes his life a living hell for that reason alone. Poor Ozzy. ;)

if you compare osgood to other goalies he's an odd ball. he doesn't have the attitude of js giguere or tomas vokoun. he looks young and he doesn't ever curse.

but what bothers me most is his helmet. when you look at other goalies they have helmets with designs on them reflecting their personalities. vesa toskala has a skull head. eddie belfour had an eagle. even todd bertuzzi (not a goalie) has a skull emblem on his helment.

IPB Image

I heard Clouts is going to be wearing a pink Barbie Bicycle helmet this year while in net for the Manchester Monarchs.

The reasoning you may ask....

Well it is a rule that players must wear helmets, Clouts wanted the team to cover the price of his helmet, they figured since a puck never hits him they just go right past him, why spend the money on a fancy helmet when the Barbie one won't get hit anyways.

So you are saying that because he doesn't have a printed helmet that he also doesn't have a personality? I might have to investigate this.

I know you were being sarcastic; I also think the helmet style is irrelevant. Also, IIRC, isn't Ozzie a prankster in the locker room? We see more of Ozzie's personality than immediately meets the eye. He's more of a behind-the-scenes guy and you can definitely see that with the way he has helped track on-ice stats while sitting on the bench as backup. I also remember Mickey Redmond saying in last night's broadcast that Ozzie is very well liked amongst the team because of his personality.

I really hope it's an old 19 year-Volvo or Saab, that would be awesome (and very Ozzie !!)

edit:(Tori) Spelling

:lol:

I don't know why, but I found that really funny.

I know you were being sarcastic; I also think the helmet style is irrelevant. Also, IIRC, isn't Ozzie a prankster in the locker room? We see more of Ozzie's personality than immediately meets the eye. He's more of a behind-the-scenes guy and you can definitely see that with the way he has helped track on-ice stats while sitting on the bench as backup. I also remember Mickey Redmond saying in last night's broadcast that Ozzie is very well liked amongst the team because of his personality.

On top of that, he gave Drapes a little bag-tag last year while Draper was waiting to go back on the ice for the three stars presentation. Caught by cameras, gotta love that.

:lol:

On top of that, he gave Drapes a little bag-tag last year while Draper was waiting to go back on the ice for the three stars presentation. Caught by cameras, gotta love that.

LOL, nice!

A black escalade, and a new green jeep. *don't know what kind*

Not that that i'm a stalker or anything.. :P

LOL seriously though I saw him drive the day I met him at practice.

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

Ozzie has the best personality on the team...hence the funny :)

A black escalade, and a new green jeep. *don't know what kind*

Not that that i'm a stalker or anything.. :P

LOL seriously though I saw him drive the day I met him at practice.

haha, indeed.