• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Salviaman

Who should i cheer for?

Rate this topic

So I am gonig to St. Louis this saturday to see the Blues host the Blackhawks... I am wondering who should I cheer for or maybe I should just go all decked out in my Detroit attire and get booed and heckled all game from Blues and Blachawk fans... I hate them both so i am having a hard time deciding who to cheer for. :lol:

Guest Canadian Wings

id where a wings jersey and tell everyone to f*** themselves, personally.

nothing wrong with watching a hockey game and cheering for no one.

personally i can't stand when someone shows up wearing a jersey of a team that's not even playing.

it's a different situation here in Raleigh though,...for example when i went to the sabers and canes game (bitter rivals btw) i saw a sharks jersey, an islanders jersey and a bruins jersey,....they stuck out like sore thumbs.

Guest Canadian Wings

yah that kind of is stupid, i'd prolly jus do it to piss of division rivals lol

personally i can't stand when someone shows up wearing a jersey of a team that's not even playing.

That's a pet-peeve of mine too, but it is a free country.

Hmmm Blues or Hawks?

Well the Blues are currently third and the Hawks are fourth. So I'd say Hawks.

On the other hand, the Hawks have already beaten the Wings twice this season.

Normally, in a situation like this, I cheer for which ever team is losing, hope for a tie game, so it goes to OT, then hope for a shootout too. That way you get to see the most hockey.

Edited by auxlepli

Guest Canadian Wings

would have to go with the hawks then ;)

jk...well, i wasn't too impressed with legace's final impressions on me, as he flopped out in the oilers series.

Guest lnvincible

My boi Williams is on CHiciago so yea , them :)

he used to play on d-town as well :P so yea.

So I am gonig to St. Louis this saturday to see the Blues host the Blackhawks... I am wondering who should I cheer for or maybe I should just go all decked out in my Detroit attire and get booed and heckled all game from Blues and Blachawk fans... I hate them both so i am having a hard time deciding who to cheer for. :lol:

I'm a complete Blackhawks bandwagon fan now. With Toews and Kane out there, I find myself tuning into Chicago games more than Wings games. Toews is awesome and I think he's going to be "Yzerman-esque" type of player for many years to come.

Besides, I'm like a lot of people here, I have a warm spot for any original 6 team - except Toronto. ;)

I'm a complete Blackhawks bandwagon fan now. With Toews and Kane out there, I find myself tuning into Chicago games more than Wings games. Toews is awesome and I think he's going to be "Yzerman-esque" type of player for many years to come.

Besides, I'm like a lot of people here, I have a warm spot for any original 6 team - except Toronto. ;)

That's exactly the reason I'm calling Blues. Both teams are off to solid starts, but my gut says that Chicago's legit and St. Louis isn't. So I'm rooting against the stronger challenger to the division title (not to mention the one that already has 4 points against us head-to-head).

Normally, in a situation like this, I cheer for which ever team is losing, hope for a tie game, so it goes to OT, then hope for a shootout too. That way you get to see the most hockey.

You get to see more hockey, but I think the last thing you want to see in a game between 2 of your division rivals is for 3 pts to be awarded (that would be worst case scenario).

I think the best result for the Wings at this point would be a Chicago win.

id where a wings jersey and tell everyone to f*** themselves, personally.

nothing wrong with watching a hockey game and cheering for no one.

yah that kind of is stupid, i'd prolly jus do it to piss of division rivals lol

I can't imagine why the Wings Divisonal rival fans think Wings fans can come across as arrogant. ;)

That's exactly the reason I'm calling Blues. Both teams are off to solid starts, but my gut says that Chicago's legit and St. Louis isn't. So I'm rooting against the stronger challenger to the division title (not to mention the one that already has 4 points against us head-to-head).

You, good sir, have the greatest avatar ever

Thanks! Fat guy has bad wheels, but unmatched grit and a blistering shot that can ricochet off the boards back and forth across the length of the rink about six times. He may be available in a 2-for-1, as his team's always looking to add that elusive fifth skater.

The Blackhawks :clap:

I wouldn't cheer for neither team, but would be happy to watch a live game.

Wear a McCarty jersey, scratch that wear a Probert, drink a few beers and enjoy kane and toews show though......

P.S If anyone should ask, just tell them your team is better so don't worry about it.....

My 2 Cents

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, beat me with the unstoppable combo of 2 big guys, one medium and 1 small. I was unstoppable!!!

Damn! Why coudn't the Wii offer this game online???

Cheer for the BlackHawks, not only do two of our former players play for them, and yes I know Manny plays for the Blues, but the Fans are much better imo than St. Lois.

The blues fans take their hatred toward the Wings way to far, for example they made comments about the "drool cup" making for of Vlad's accident.

Cheer for the Hawks, atleast they have some class. even though they can't stand Chelly now :lol: