• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

betterREDthandead

1/12 GDT: Senators 3, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Wings 5 (Dats, Cleary, Lids, Kronner, Homer)

Sens 3 (Killer, Alfie, Redden)

From Red Wings corner: :(

Zetterberg has the flu

Henrik Zetterberg did not participate in Saturday's morning skate and might miss tonight's game in Ottawa. He's a game-time decision.

"It's my understanding he's playing tonight," said Detroit coach Mike Babcock. "If not ... we've played without him before. What are you going to do?"

Without Z, here's how the Red Wings practiced ...

Filppula-Datsyuk-Holmstrom

Hudler-Franzen-Samuelsson

Cleary-Draper-Maltby

Drake-Kopecky-Downey

Lidstrom-Rafalski

Kronwall-Lilja

Lebda-Chelios

Hasek (starts)

Osgood

Ellis (healthy scratch)

Ellis might play on the fourth line with Downey scratched. That's yet to be determined. Both will be scratched if Zetterberg plays.

Edited by Wings_Dynasty

Nothing fancy. I'm no aflac. I'll just toss in this little gem of an article to start this off:

Ross McKeon: Wings-Sens best schedule has to offer

Nice article. Too bad he brought up the WCF again, aka a nail for my heart. Also he's getting ahead of himself. Who's to say these two teams will be conference champions?

Anyway this game should be on national TV, but Versus only shows games on Mondays and Tuesdays. It should also be receiving the kind of press and coverage the November Colts - Patriots game got. SI mentioned it as a pick of the week, but the previous SI also mentioned the Winter Classic, but yet no post-game coverage appears in this week's issue.

Anyway that's my rant.

GO WINGS!

yaaay,i get to watch game on hdnet for the first time this season tonite.sorry to hear some of you wont get to watch. :(

have no fear, if Z cant play then im sure pav,bear, flip, and the rest of the gang will step up again. its going to be a real nail bitter though,hopefully they're out of they're funk from last couple games.

go wings

im gonna be at this one!!!!! finally i get to see the wings play! its not too often they come to ottawa as you all know. im now praying to the god's and stroking my zetterberg action figure hoping it will cure the flu...maybe ill rub some vicks vapo rub on there

Edited by 12Newf

Drake will strike again, you just wait and see, hahaha!

I told this story on the last GDT, but i feel like telling it again

When drake was on his Lil Breakaway deal last night when he scored. i turned back to my friend while we were sitting down and i was like "its drake touching the puck whats the odds of him even hitting the goalie" *not my exact wrods, but something along the line" but the second i said my last word.. everyone stood up and started cheering and i turn around and sure enough Drake scored. i felt dumb. but tell me, when dont i say something dumb?

Just saw Zetterberg skating on the the ice at the Scotiabank place!!!

Z will play!

Downey was dressed as well!

SOOO EXCITED :colorbounce: :colorbounce: :colorbounce:

That's because he even knows a great game is going to be played tonight. ;)

Go Wings! Woo-hoo!

this game wouldn't be on NHL Network by any chance tonight, would it?

I don't know. I'm watching FSN and sonoelse posted it's on CBC too.