• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Zion

1/23 GDT: Red Wings 2, Anaheim 1

Rate this topic

they just mentioned how much of a near certainty it is that Teemu will be back right after the ASG.

not that i even follow the salary cap crap... but that is some mighty fine manipulating of the system on burkes part... i will give him that!

Did Pronger seriously just bust out his Lee Press-Ons on Cleary's face? :lol:

And Cleary "turtled" because either 1) Pronger's cat-scratch fever knicked the cut over his eye and/or 2) One of Pronger's flailing punches hit the top of Dan' helmet and gouged the edge of it into his brow (likely).

Good scrap, outside of Pronger's cat-fight tactic off the start. :lol:

Agreed, way to go and good on Danny for not taking s***.

Same code D-Mac followed right?

It was so much better when you talked like a pirate. At least it prerevented me from knowing how little you know about hockey. If you don't realize the difference between the situations then perhaps you should just stick to posting about the man love you have for certain players or your jersey collection.

It was so much better when you talked like a pirate. At least it prerevented me from knowing how little you know about hockey. If you don't realize the difference between the situations then perhaps you should just stick to posting about the man love you have for certain players or your jersey collection.

lmao... you so silly mr... or mrs... :D

A turtle is a turtle... Too bad it was our guy was doing the turtleing this time .. right :rolleyes:

Edited by OsGOD

Did Pronger seriously just bust out his Lee Press-Ons on Cleary's face? :lol:

And Cleary "turtled" because either 1) Pronger's cat-scratch fever knicked the cut over his eye and/or 2) One of Pronger's flailing punches hit the top of Dan' helmet and gouged the edge of it into his brow (likely).

Good scrap, outside of Pronger's cat-fight tactic off the start. :lol:

:rotflmao: Holy s*** close the thread....well played sir, well played.

:blink:

maybe he's just excited to see a game where the Wings are actually challenged, unlike last night's game?

Pathetic? Would anyone here ever think Clears would even think about fighting Pronger? Probably not. I don't know how some of you can complain. He stepped up to him, be it he lost, but who cares.

Cleary only lost because he was taught never to hit a girl.

Clawing-Pronger come on.

LMAO i cant believe redwing fans are sticking up for Pronger

and i cant believe how one sided and absolutely ridiculous wings fans can be

I absolutely hate pronger, but he didn't do anything wrong there. Being Rational, something you clearly lack in pretty much most posts on here