• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Yemack

McCarty officially signs with Wings

Rate this topic

Great to hear! Come on guys, we need more people to outline exactly what Mac can't do, like esteef said in another thread, (although i like the title of this one better) so he can prove ya'll wrong again. Exactly, Ellis for Mac is a good trade off. Just added some grit ( i know, it'll never be enough, anyway) and a whole lot of heart and that's one thing no amount of coaching can bring. Good deal for the Wings, great deal for mac, wings fans should be proud rather than spiteful.

This seriously makes me question Holland's sanity.

Did you submit your application for GM yet? Do you have some insight into D-mac that kenny is missing and therefore would make him realize he made a mistake? Maybe you should share with him

Great to hear! Come on guys, we need more people to outline exactly what Mac can't do, like esteef said in another thread, (although i like the title of this one better) so he can prove ya'll wrong again. Exactly, Ellis for Mac is a good trade off. Just added some grit ( i know, it'll never be enough, anyway) and a whole lot of heart and that's one thing no amount of coaching can bring. Good deal for the Wings, great deal for mac, wings fans should be proud rather than spiteful.

Ellis wouldnt get a full time roster spot anytime soon if ever. So its a very good trade off

Call it a trade deadline....the Wings have to be the Cup favorites now! :P

Nice to hear, and here's hoping Mac can get his game going enough to help out the Wings come playoff time.

And now your username is just silly. :P

(kidding!)