• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

The Enforcer

Stuart Won't be physical

Rate this topic

I don't think Stuart will be the knock down D-man everybody is hoping for...He'll be asked to be more of a puck mover and asked to shy away from his game...don't expect him to play like he was in Calgary.

Guest Jeremy88

and you think this why?

Has anyone said he won't be as physical as he normally is?

The guy is a physical player. The Red Wings need stronger physical presence. I don't see why they wouldn't use his physical-ness.

Because Kronwall is never physical?

Or Fischer and Konstantinov before him?

You're right, a physical defenseman is impossible with a puck-carrying team.

Edited by egroen

Good Lord.... the guy hasn't practiced with the Red Wings even, but we are discussing his play already ???

I love your response.. gave me a good chuckle. Only Wings fans are so dedicated that every player, play, coach and managing decision is judged BEFORE we even see the person in a jersey or have a clue what is going to happen. lol

OMG we are screwed. The Enforcer better take Babcock's job.

This is absolutely ridiculous. One fooker go and post "another playoffs early exit" and another one "Stuart wont be physical because bla bla". What are you doing on LET'S GO WINGS site then?

I'd love it if everybody in the Nostradamus Club would actually evaluate his play after he's actually played. Honestly, your ability to read the future in the stars is not fair to the rest of us.

News flash to fans who think he will be physical..

- He Wont

- He'll Be Our New Whipping Boy

News flash to you:

-He will

-He won't be our whipping boy

Stuart is a very solid, 4th defensman. He's a really good skater, is physical, has a great shot, and will eat up a lot of minutes for the Wings and be effective doing so.

I'd love it if everybody in the Nostradamus Club would actually evaluate his play after he's actually played. Honestly, your ability to read the future in the stars is not fair to the rest of us.

No s***. Look how good it worked out in the McCarty situation. Keep telling us what's coming psychics!

Yeah Konstantinov was never physical with the fast moving Wings. Just youtube "Konstantinov hits" and you won't find any results...

I'm pretty sure Stuart will fit in with our system with his style.

yeah i miss konstantinov. the guy was a beast for us in the playoffs. stuart i think will fit in nicely with our defense. i love the hit he had on lang. lang was always soft in my mind. i think you will see stuart get physical. if you remember last years playoff team we were pretty physical for the players we had. i think babcock is going to do the same thing with his players.