• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WQF Game 2 GDT: Red Wings 4, Predators 2

Rate this topic

Stop blaming Dom, I am putting all of the blame on the refs and Lilja for that one.

Before you blame Dom for this try thinking about the amazing saves he made before this.

And damn, Nashville has too much adrenaline right now, I'm not liking it. Two posts?

Let's go Detroit, stick it back.

You can put a good amount of blame on Lilja, but there's no excuse for a 5-hole goal.

THANK YOU JESUS!

DRAPER I LOVE YOU. AND I LOVE THE SHIFT KEY, TOO!

And the award for slowest goal goes too...

Wow, talk about a well-placed time out and a good turn of events. That was huge for us!

Guest LivingtheDream

Eat that s*** Preds!!!! Grinding line pulling through. Now, where are our star lines?

Guest LivingtheDream

I love the guy, but Flip looks like crap. Is he sick, injured or what? Hudler has been a big zero as well. These boys need to smarten up and play.

That goal is KARMA for Zanon for taunting Hasek with his "5 hole, 5 hole" bulls***. Did he think no one has ever taunted Hasek before? What a f*cking loser and a joke of a defenseman.

Great goal - back breaker for the Preds. Their whole team is a joke. Losers.

Sorry, I am worked up.

I don't think I've ever seen a commentator crew try and justify a team quite like these morons are doing for NBC. Talk about nuthugging the Predators.

You could easily forge a drinking game for each time they mention what more favorable outcome the score could be for Nashville.

Guest DekeNshoot
That goal is KARMA for Zanon for taunting Hasek with his "5 hole, 5 hole" bulls***. Did he think no one has ever taunted Hasek before? What a f*cking loser and a joke of a defenseman.

Great goal - back breaker for the Preds. Their whole team is a joke. Losers.

Sorry, I am worked up.

Took the words right out of my mouth!!! :clap: