• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WQF Game 4 GDT: Predators 3, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Well if they carry this intensity into the rest of the series we should be fine. I just have a bad feeling they're gonna go back to Hasek. 60 MINUTES WINGS.

They'll play Osgood and they should. The team looked a lot better with him in there and he made the saves we needed him to make. I don't think Hasek has been as bad as the majority here, but unless that third one got tipped (Mickey didn't think so, CBC apparently did) that was a horrible, horrible, momentum-killing goal that has to be stopped.

But scoring two goals on 40 shots isn't going to get it done.

Believe it or not, after the game on Saturday, I told my dad that if Detroit screws up and loses both games in Nashville I thought that the Wings would choke it away in 6.

I don't know why I said it though. For some reason I've had that feeling since the first goal by Franzen in game 1.

We've choked it away in 6 too many times in the past, and this could be one of them.

No passion, no heart, and not surprisingly, no win tonight.

What pisses me off most...is the lack of urgency this team plays with. Unless its down to the wire, they take it easy. Babcock needs to have them playing like every period is the third period.

The Wings haven't played like that since 2002 - it's not going to happen this year.

Just hope for an early 4 goal lead on Friday.

This was annoying. I'm sick of Detroit making opposing goalies look good.

That's because nobody on this team can score except Dats....

Osgood should be starting game 5, he looked great out there.

I don't hate Hasek but I think the soft goals were really demoralizing the team. Especially when they were coming seconds after the Wings would score or one right after the other.

I'm furious at Zetterberg right now.

This isn't pond hockey, he needs to dump the damn puck into the zone and stop showing off. How many times did he try to take 3 guys at once, and come out on the losing end?

Babcock needs to chew his ass out for that.

Just what I was thinking the whole 3rd period. Quit trying to do it all yourself! He coughed it up countless times when entering the zone.

If there is one positive to this...figured out who should have been starting in the first place

If Hasek starts another game, Im not watching the playoffs anymore. Osgood has been solid and cool as a cucumber all season long. Hes looked steady for the majority of the year.

Downey hasn't played because McCarty is better offensively than Downey. At least that's my guess.

This team is better with Downey and it's not because of his Offensive skills.