• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WQF Game 5 GDT: Red Wings 2, Predators 1 (OT)

Rate this topic

Nice work, as always Aflac. I especially like the logo hunter. :D

I'm nervous already about the game, but I fully expect the Red Wings to come out flying on home ice and get the win. I'm really hoping for some much needed offense from anyone not named Datsyuk, Zetterberg, or Holmstrom. They need to play the full sixty minutes like the effort displayed during the third period of game four.

Go Ozzie and Go Red Wings! It's time for the real team we know and love to show up.

Let's GO RED WINGS!!!!

The Great and Powerful OZ!!!! I can't tell you how happy I am that he's starting this game.

Let's go BOYS PLAY YOUR FREAKING GAME!!!!!

And PS Aflac excellent as always. :)

Love the "Logo Hunter" LMFAO!!!

PS I miss you EastLansingNative.... :( I can't believe we're going to miss our first playoff game together so far.

Edited by VladyIBELIEVE16

Great GDT as always, aflac !

Keep up the good work !

How awesome my weekend will start:

NASN is going to broeadcast this game, so I'll able to watch it LIVE !! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet !! :)

I hope Ozzie can provide the spark that will turn this series around.

Go Wings.

Go Ozzie !

3-1

Haha logo hunter and eRAT...I'm currently beginning my all-nighter to study for finals and that was just the laugh I needed.

4-1 Wings (I originally thought shutout, but am feeling it would be meaningful for nashville to only score one goal, thus ending their back-to-back goal streak thing they have going on).

Also, is if for sure that Lebda is getting the nod tonight over Lilja?

Edited by umredwing11

i will be working for this one, but i will have the tv's on at the bar. We are going to need more than just Ozzie to represent, we need all guys playing their best. And I want everyone at the Joe to tear the f@*kin roof of that place!!!

"Logo Hunter", haha, love it! Also can't hit the broad side of a barn, but that's another story. :)

I say if we win the first period, we win the game. 4-3 Wings (Dats, Franzen, Rafalski, Drake)

No predictions from me tonight.

All I want to see from the Wings is a hard fought game, with confidence from all players on the ice.

If everyone brings their A-game, the Wings go up 3-2 tonight.

Go Wings.

Man, with the Avs beating minnesota, Dallas likely moving on, I would sure love to see the Wings play the Avs next round. COME ON RED WINGS, WAKE YOUR ASSES UP!

Now I'll go on record in saying this:

Before Game 3, I had no confidence the wings would win. I said if they were going to lose a game it would be game 3.

Before Game 4, I had no confidence. I felt after losing game 3 the way they did, they'd lose game 4 as well.

But today, I have a good feeling. Wings 4-1.

Detroit does have a very good home record (despite a louder crowd in other arenas... "Detroit Sucks".. if you catch my drift..) Hopefully the boys have thoroughly removed their heads from their asses and show up for 60 minutes of game play.