• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

10 Minute Misconduct

Franzen out for Games 2, 3, 4

Rate this topic

Oh this is bad. Bad.....bad....I mean, the guy has been a guaranteed goal a game....

Other guys will really have to step up.

I hope Franzen gets better soon, but I'm sure the rest of the team can pick up the slack.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOO

If it's Hartigan we're screwed. Replacing an irreplaceable with a non-factor? Big mistake. At least D-Mac makes smart plays and can provide grit. Hell, I'd play Meech in a forward spot over Hartigan.

If Hartigan is in I'll throw up

Isn't it kind of weird they say straight up that it's concusison related? maybe it's something completely different wrong with him?

well, I was sitting down to have some chips/salsa and fajitas for dinner and the game, but now, I think I'm too nervous to eat! Hopefully by intermission we'll have a nice lead and all will be calm again!

GO Wings!

You know, i'm thinking about this. This could be good for us. Now the Stars won't know who to focus in on, and historically it seems that a random player will step up with an amazing game.

Cleary maybe? If he could get back to where he once was, we'd have four insane forwards.

Is it just me, or shouldn't someone experiencing "headaches since the beginning of the Colorado series" been checked for concussion, oh, during the damn week off between series?

Who dropped the ball on this one?

There goes his Con Smyth. Get well soon Mule.

I guess he misses the rest of the series...unless it's a looong series. He'll miss the Dallas trip. At least the first game, and thus probably the second.

If it's Hartigan we're screwed. Replacing an irreplaceable with a non-factor? Big mistake. At least D-Mac makes smart plays and can provide grit. Hell, I'd play Meech in a forward spot over Hartigan.

I like the way you think! :thumbup:

Guest DetroitBoy313

Maybe this is all precautionary.Maybe they think/know they can win without Franzen which in my opinion I think they can.This is a huge blow,hopefully our luck is not running out and hopefully we won't start using the "INJURY EXCUSE".

Is it just me, or shouldn't someone experiencing "headaches since the beginning of the Colorado series" been checked for concussion, oh, during the damn week off between series?

Who dropped the ball on this one?

thats what i was thinking...but it was reaccuring head aches so maybe franzen didnt think much of it? idk

Not really...Rumor has it the coaching staff/teammates kept calling him 'Stevie' - hoping that the Mule would think he's Steve Yzerman, & would play accordingly :lol:

Then we should give Sammy a concussion and call him Mike Bossy, and constantly urge him to shoot more.

:lol: