• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

redwinger4747

GDT: Penguins v. Flyers Gm 5

Rate this topic

Isn't availible in Canada. I have my center ice in the season and TSN and CBC cover every single playoff game.

I understand the Crosby hype in the States. They need a superstar to sell the game down there. But why oh why do they need to hype him in canada? The game is and always has done great up here. We don't need the Crybaby forced down our throat.

They don't talk about him that much really. Besides, he's the best player in the world and 20. Why not talk about him?

This seriously PAINS me.

We should already be in the Cup finals. We should be watching this game and saying "We are going to play the Pens in the SCF." But nooooo our boys have to make it SO hard and give us constant heart attacks.

Hahaha oh man they learned a lot from the wings in game 5

first and foremost... HOW NOT TO PLAY HOCKEY!

Congrats on the Pens for closing out their series!

Edited by OsGOD

I know the game is as good as over but someone please enlighten me on why that Philly goal was called off? It seems like every time someone is near the crease they are gonna wave it off. It's getting a bit ridiculous.

I'm not sure either. The rationale is that the Flyers interfered with Fleury's ability to stop the puck. But I've seen that goal count many times.

The goaltender interference rules (and the puck off the skate rule, on Pitt's first goal) seem to be much more subjective than the rulebook state. The goaltender intereferene rule apparently extends to the plane over the crease but doesn't include some goals where the goalie gets bowled over, a "distinct kicking motion" apparently really involves a change in velocity of the puck, etc. The NHL is becoming as bad as the NBA here.

I checked the score twice first time I checked it was 3-0 and the second time I checked it was 5-0. I'm not that interested in watching it. Besides there's a game seven on right now.

lol then why post here?

I'm really impressed by the Pens' defence. They don't have a lot of defensive standouts, but they play really responsibly in their own end. The clearly are the class of the East and deserve the Prince of Wales trophy. Hats off to them.