• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hiei

SCF Game 2 GDT: Red Wings 3, Penguins 0

Rate this topic

More selective hearing?

Nope. The color guys' M.O. is to explain to viewers ad nauseam what the Wings' opposition can do get back in the game.

Thankfully, the guys at Hockey Central seem to have their heads on straight tonight.

The wings started slacking a little bit in that period. That's the only reason the Pens were getting more chances. It was evident when Crosby skated almost right to the net untouched toward the end of the 2nd period. I'm sure Babcock is laying into his team right now, honestly.

Pardon my language, but why the f*** is it so hard for some people to understand that you just DON'T say certain words while a game is still in progress?

Jesus.

It's just like how you don't say "no hitter" when a pitcher has pitched a hitless game with two outs, bottom of the ninth.

So I have had this heated arguement for like 15 minutes with my dad and uncle about how you cant count a team out until you see them play at home and because Im a 17 year old girl who has no clue what she is talking about no one is listening to me....my cousin agrees with me that is it.

and its not that I dont have faith in my team but we will more than likely lose a game in Pittsburgh and come home for the cup. You cant count Pittsburgh out...do you agree?

this is annoying me. I hate when they wont listen.

Ok so it has been over 2 and a half years since Pittsburgh has scored a goal on Detroit which leads me to this question............

Who is the best player in the league?

A. Crosby

B. Ovechkin

C. Malkin

D. Lidstrom

I am not going to go as far as to directly answer this questions.

But I will hint you in by letting you know its letter D.

Hands down.

Then Ov.

And after that I don't care....

So I have had this heated arguement for like 15 minutes with my dad and uncle about how you cant count a team out until you see them play at home and because Im a 17 year old girl who has no clue what she is talking about no one is listening to me....my cousin agrees with me that is it.

and its not that I dont have faith in my team but we will more than likely lose a game in Pittsburgh and come home for the cup. You cant count Pittsburgh out...do you agree?

this is annoying me. I hate when they wont listen.

I just want to win the cup, but if I had the choice, i'd love to win it in 5 here. Anyways, enough about winning cups. Let's win game 2.

Ok so it has been over 2 and a half years since Pittsburgh has scored a goal on Detroit which leads me to this question............

Who is the best player in the league?

A. Crosby

B. Ovechkin

C. Malkin

D. Lidstrom

Osgood? :)

Would you prefer to have to listen to them explain what the Wings have to do to get back in the game?

No, I'd prefer at least a borderline split in attention between the Pens and the Wings. True, the Pens aren't doing things right. That's great, and it should be akcnowledged. But credit the Wings with doing things extremely well.

Honestly, even though that wasn't a great period for the Wings, they're still playing some of the best hockey I've ever seen. And I've seen -- and played -- a lot of good hockey.