• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Coolio Mendez

So what did Sidney Crosby really say to Zetterberg?

Rate this topic

What happened? On the international feed they just showed a close-up of Ozzie and said some of the opposing players were tangled up <_<

Crosby went to put in a rebound and got own by Hank who blocked the puck with his stick while at the same time knocking Crosby to the ground against the boards.

And in the presser, Cindy claims that Zetterberg did "nothing special" during the 5 on 3. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Perfect example of why one must actually EARN the honor or being Captain, not just have it handed to him by potential, alone. This punk assed ***** needs to grow the f*** up.

I agree 100%, I saw that too. I couldn't believe I was hearing that from an NHL captain's mouth.

I didn't know anything about Crosby (besides him being the NHL's golden boy) before this series but I have completely lost any and all respect I had for the guy. When the Wings talk about him or other Pens players they say "he's a really good player, we have to play well against him", etc. The only thing that sorry excuse for a captain can ever say is "well, they really didn't get that many shots" or "he really didn't do anything ANY hockey player wouldn't do in that same situation."

Crosby has proved that he refuses to give credit where credit is due. Z made him his ***** last night, especially when he prevented that goal. Crosby has truly showed how immature he is and why he should not be an NHL captain.....what a disgrace.

"Scuze me Mr Betturzerger? How do you skate both ways so well without getting your panties wedged in there? TELL ME! OH CRAPPY CRAP! Here comes Darell McCartney!"

Sweet fancy Moses, the beer in my face just about became the beer on my keyboard reading that :lol:

When I grow up, I wanna be just like you. Can you teach me to speak Swedish ? Oh, and didn't anyone tell you " I'm the face of the NHL, your supossed to let me get my way". If you don't play fair, I'm taking my puck and going home.

My mom said after game five I can come home and sleep in my Race car bed with care bear sheets and pillows. Then she will make me my favorite meal "Crow".

"Scuze me Mr Betturzerger? How do you skate both ways so well without getting your panties wedged in there? TELL ME! OH CRAPPY CRAP! Here comes Darell McCartney!"

^^ :lol:

above, witness an example of why I log into LGW every day. Priceless, DKM... :lol:

Edited by puckloo39

This thread is hilarious.... I thought he was asking for his balls back.

Wrong person for Cindy to ask...everyone knows that Eddie Olyczyk has them and where he keeps them.... ;)

how did you grow such a manly beard? mine looks like Pubic hair.

A lot of good entries on here... This one is my personal favorite. I've thought the same thing about Cindy's "beard." It looks like either pubic hair or armpit hair.