• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

SCF Game 5 GDT: Penguins 4, Red Wings 3 (3OT)

Rate this topic

It's 11:30 am at work here and all I can think is Lidstrom lifting that silver chalice..... hopefully in 12 hours time!!

I'll check here before game time as I'll be hopefully witnessing history (first European captain to lead his team to the cup) from the comfort of my home.

The tension is pretty high.

I am very pumped for 8 o' clock to roll around. The Joe is going to be bumping.

Go Wings Go!

I already told my boss I am leaving by 830. He is a Pens fan (not really just he is from PIT and ragging on me esp about the 1 win).

I can't wait.....The day is here!!

Too bad I won't be able to see the lockerroom celebrations......at least not until they are on YouTube!

I am psyched for this game. Hopefully we have learned from game 5 of the Dallas series. I don't hink I am alone in saying I am glad we have the opportunity to win it all @ home. For some reason the number 5 is sticking in my mind and a BIG FAT GOOSE EGG !

GO WINGS !!!!

BRING IT HOME BABY !!!!!!

Wings win. I don't care who scores as long as Zetterburg passes Cindy in playoff points. I DO NOT want to hear that he was the "best player" in the playoffs.

Who cares? Best player in the playoffs won't be remembered by points, it'll be by who gets handed that big silver maple leaf. (OZZIE)

A riotious home ice advantage, the realization that after 60 minutes they will be World Champions, and the Pens' understanding that they have to win 3 straight against us. That is a combination that I can honestly see only one logical outcome from. We will win. Like someone said earlier, "Take it to the bank." :colorbounce:

Guest mindfly

First of all, I'm new here, hello everybody!

Haven't had time to read the whole thread but is it only me who think babs should play Chelios instead of Lilja... I mean everytime he has the puck it's like being on the top of a rollercoaster going straight down... and for gods sake dont resign him either after this season is over... Lilja you are DONE.

Just one chance is all I ever wanted

Just one time I'd like to win the game

From now on I'll take the chance if I can have it

Just one just one

My current Napster pick. ;)

Guest mindfly
LETS GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Count Down to STANLEY!

step 1) Open I-Tunes

step 2) Play HEY HEY HOCKEY TOWN

step 3) Click repeat

step 4) Play until 8:00

If you don't mind me asking, where can you get that song? It's neat so would love to hear it for hours :)