• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
egroen

Jeff Finger

Rate this topic

OK, let's rephrase.

Girly's out of town, so....

Don't shout HOSSA HOSSA HOSSA why you "take matters into your own hands".

:rolleyes:

Luckily (or not) she is out of town for the week, marathon, so I won't be shouting until next week and by then it will probably be out of my system.

BTW how does a chubby computer geek end up with a hot runner? I still have no clue, maybe she is slightly blind and keeping it from me!!

I'm with the guy who stated the top quote when I first read about this deal. "Who the f*** is Jeff Finger?!?!"

I'd like to consider myself well versed in the world of hockey, been a fan for over 20 years, and was wondering if I wasn't following the sport like I used to not knowing who this guy was. After reading more into it, I don't feel as bad. Worst deal I have ever seen in hockey. Ever.

I just came up with a great idea. We should raise money to buy a billboard in the detroit/windsor area or maybe even toronto. We could put a picture of Lilja on there and in big letters have it say............"Hey, At least it's not Jeff Finger." Who's In?

Edited by lidstromfan5

I just came up with a great idea. We should raise money to buy a billboard in the detroit/windsor area or maybe even toronto. We could put a picture of Lilja on there and in big letters have it say............"Hey, At least it's not Jeff Finger." Who's In?

That would be hilarious!!!!

Here's a link that has a lot of Toronto's reasons for the deal put together:

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?post_id=16043

You know...given Toronto's penchant for ineptitude in recent years, it really wouldn't surprise me if they truly thought they were getting Sauer and signed Finger instead. Seriously.

Now watch Finger have a breakout year or something and challenge for the Norris. :lol:

I love that Sauer article. It truly seems like Wilson was going from a faulty memory when he signed Finger, which is perfectly possible. It's not like the Avs were going to correct him when they had a chance to unload a crappy player.

I still can't believe this, I feel so bad for Leafs fans. This has to be one of the worst signings in sports hitsory. Will they ever be decent again?

here are some of my favorite quotes that i still cant stop laughing at :

not sure, until I see I a link I don't believe there is even a guy named Jeff Finger in the league.

...... Come on, this can't be true. That would be absolutely absurd.

I've watch a loooot of hockey games these past years, hang on a couple of forums, me and my friends are always talking hockey and I ask :

Who ?

I'm surprised no one has mentioned that the guy made the league minimum last year.

Does this clown go down in the books as having received the largest raise as percent of previous salary? That must be a well over 500% raise.

I love that Sauer article. It truly seems like Wilson was going from a faulty memory when he signed Finger, which is perfectly possible. It's not like the Avs were going to correct him when they had a chance to unload a crappy player.

I still can't believe this, I feel so bad for Leafs fans. This has to be one of the worst signings in sports hitsory. Will they ever be decent again?

Maybe if Wilson tells Finger it's a good day to die, he'll play better

:rotflmao: at those comments.

I actually like the Leafs - I bought a t-shirt when in Toronto last year just to be different - they're in the East now anyways. Really sucks for them - I had to suffer through Finger living in Denver watching the Avs - sh%& he couldn't even crack their pathetic defensive core lineup.

Don't we play the Leafs the first game of the season potentially??? This ought to be GOOD. :)

Hahaha. This might be one of the worse deals ever. At least that's what it looks like right now.

Lost in all this is that the feared "Appendage D-pairing" of Foote-Finger will never come to fruition.

hahah i love that joke!