• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
XxGoWingsxX

Who was datsyuk dancing with?

Rate this topic

Hey, i've watched the youtube vid over and over but its really hard to make out......in the scuffle after sykora hit osgood, who the hell is datsyuk throwing punches on lol....i loved when he did that, but i'd love it even more if it were certain players....but til this day i can't see it from the vid..thanks

edit: from a different angle thatn i previously saw, i think it was ryan malone?

Edited by XxGoWingsxX

Yeah, that's Gary Roberts that Pavs is throwing his devastating right hooks at.

Ahh ok thanks man...it was driving me nuts, i believe he also hits malone too though

Edit...duh i'm a dumbass malone is 11, roberts is 10...i kept getting them mixed up but thanks again guys...i think it makes it sweeter acutally because roberts is a grinder and he also sucker punched franzen after he came back

Edited by XxGoWingsxX

yeah, and Franzen's giving a beating to Malkin there as well

lol yes he is...it wasn't until lilja grabbed sykora there that i realized what a hulking beast lils is...hes 1 inch shorter than i am but still seems to tower over most...which makes me think i'd be bigger than 90 percent of nhl players

Lilja is listed at 6'3 -- and I am betting he is 6'2 something.

If you are 6'4 you would be huge for a hockey player.

Player size has done nothing but increase over the years, until I think the average is right now just shy of 6'1 and 200 pounds... but I really think you can subtract and incha from just about everyone's height. I have met a number of hockey players... they are definitely not as tall as they are supposed to be.

yeah, and Franzen's giving a beating to Malkin there as well

Somone had an awesome still-shot of Franzen on top of Malkin with his arm/fist fully cocked and ready to fire at Malkin and the shear terror on Geno's face is beyond hilarious. That picture should be entitled: Mule Smash!

Edit: It's similar to this photo, but Franzen isn't fully on his skates yet and his fist is fully cocked.

340x.jpg

Those Wings. What a buncha softies.

Exactly.

Franzen should have punched Malkin instead of just posing there. It would have given Pens fans even more to ***** about, and would have given Malkin that much needed rest that he seemed to be wanting.

I have never been more proud of Datsyuk than that moment right there. Sure, his goals are VERY awesome, but there is something about a small guy like Datsyuk taking on a goon like Roberts. I was very proud to say the least!

I have never been more proud of Datsyuk than that moment right there. Sure, his goals are VERY awesome, but there is something about a small guy like Datsyuk taking on a goon like Roberts. I was very proud to say the least!

This was the exact moment where I decided that if we won the Cup, I'd get an authentic Datsyuk with the patch. He's a great player in so many ways, then to top it off by beating down a pretty tough guy in Roberts, who's been in his share of scraps...wow...

A couple other notes from that:

1. Next time we have an "ugliest player" thread, I'm voting for Tyler Kennedy.

2. If I was a fan of any other team, I'd hate Ozzie. :D Only a matter of time before he starts taking those Hasek-esque diving calls though.

Edited by C-TownWing

This was the exact moment where I decided that if we won the Cup, I'd get an authentic Datsyuk with the patch. He's a great player in so many ways, then to top it off by beating down a pretty tough guy in Roberts, who's been in his share of scraps...wow...

A couple other notes from that:

1. Next time we have an "ugliest player" thread, I'm voting for Tyler Kennedy.

2. If I was a fan of any other team, I'd hate Ozzie. :D Only a matter of time before he starts taking those Hasek-esque diving calls though.

I second this notion. He is like Sidney Crosby's ugly twin brother.

4641.gif

thumb_1208650213698_0p2621957263697537.jpg

Exactly.

Franzen should have punched Malkin instead of just posing there. It would have given Pens fans even more to ***** about, and would have given Malkin that much needed rest that he seemed to be wanting.

Hey only tough guys are able to pose like that. I thought that was what "enforcing" was all about.

Fyi: Datsyuk was able to get punches in without getting hit because there was a ref between him and Roberts. Honestly if it was Pavel vs Gary the Scary I would hope they had an ambulance ready. Dats doesn't have the kind of fighting ability Roberts has.