• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
96warrior

Hossa arrives in Detroit on Friday

Rate this topic

...he'd have to sign for about $4.5 million to stay...

...on a tyhe original topic, I work on Friday and will be checking to see which fligt he will be arriving on (he will more than likely connect through Amsterdam to Detroit, either on KLM or Northwest (most people traveling from Europe to Detroit do) and I will hopefully have a break and be able to go up and meet him in person! Ahhh, the perks of being an airline employee!

...unless he comes in after 1:30 pm, then I will NOT be there, I work the EARLY shift and even though I love the game, I don't plan on hanging out at the airport past my shift just to see this guy. I hope he comes on flt. 39 from Amsterdam it gets there around 10:00 to 10:30 am!

Be sure you're wearing a Red Wings jersey so he knows you're a fan! And get a picture!! :)

i have to admit i love a fan base, who loves their team, who loves their players so much that they have fans waiting for them at the airport.

just can't wait for this season to begin

come on you boys in red!

...well, I am not going to the Airport to meet him, I already work there and if I find out which flight he is coming in on, I would definately try to go up the jetbridge and say hey to him! (if he is even flying Northwest that is) There is a chance he will be flying KLM to JFK and then Illitch will private jet him from JFK to Oakland County Airport, who knows!?!?!?

...but to answer another person's comment, I will be working so won't have a jersey but if I do find out the flight I will definately take a hat and a sharpie, possibly a camera! Wish me luck!

Edited by LeftWinger

HOSSA SIGHTING!

I am about to convert to Catholicism and am doing so at a Slovak Catholic church ( I am a McPolock, Irish-Polish. Why a Slovak church? Who knows!) A few weeks back I jokingly asked the priest--Father Ben-- " you're Slovak, do you know Marian Hossa?" and he said "I do actually and he may be at our Slovak festival in a few weeks." Anyhoo, they are currently having the Slovak festival in Sterling Heights this weekend and Tomas Kopecky and Marian Hossa walked by me as I was shoveling some palacinkys into my mouth. I almost choked! So yeah, the man is here!!!!!

HOSSA SIGHTING!

I am about to convert to Catholicism and am doing so at a Slovak Catholic church ( I am a McPolock, Irish-Polish. Why a Slovak church? Who knows!) A few weeks back I jokingly asked the priest--Father Ben-- " you're Slovak, do you know Marian Hossa?" and he said "I do actually and he may be at our Slovak festival in a few weeks." Anyhoo, they are currently having the Slovak festival in Sterling Heights this weekend and Tomas Kopecky and Marian Hossa walked by me as I was shoveling some palacinkys into my mouth. I almost choked! So yeah, the man is here!!!!!

That's awesome!!

HOSSA SIGHTING!

:o Liar! Seriously? HE EXISTS!

Guest Dump-N-Thump
Guess this means were stuck with Kopecky, I guess I'll deal with it if it means Hossa stays.

Kopecky is solid!!! why the Kopecky hate

I really hope this Hossa mania doesn't bite us in the arse. It would really be a crow feast if Hossa choked and did jack on the team.

That's like my worst fear. Not only would that suck but LGW would go nuts!

I really hope this Hossa mania doesn't bite us in the arse. It would really be a crow feast if Hossa choked and did jack on the team.

I don't think the wings have this problem. They are always good for great regular seasons. I cant see the wings pulling a tigers and stumble out of the gate and never reach their hype.

Hell yeah, man!! Can't wait to see him in Raliegh!!!

Screw the Canes' new jerseys that night.... the only debut (at least for me... well, in the same arena) will be Hossa in a Wings jersey.

Can't frickin' wait!!