• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HockeytownRules19

Pictures of Lidstroms House

Rate this topic

Bellagio Dr, two blocks south of 9 mile off, West off Beck Road. 7th house on your left.

I am not a celebrity of any shape of form, but even I wouldn't want you posting that s*** on a website.

Would you also like to let everyone know what school his kids go to, when they are out at recess, what is their favorite restaurant?

What possess some one to give directions to some one's house, baring in mind they don't know the person at all other than being a fan?

I am VERY surprised that Nick drives a Bentley. He seems far too modest for that.

Driving an incredible car doesn't make you any less modest. From these photos it seems that he enjoys the finer things in life that his work has allowed him to afford. More power to him. Now, if he were arrogant about it and constantly brought it up then his modesty could come in to question.

I am VERY surprised that Nick drives a Bentley. He seems far too modest for that.

my thoughts exactly. damn that is one hell of a house. the wings should sign his son to a lifelong contract immediately.

Yeah! It's funny I used to go fishing in the gravel pit behind the houses that are here now. We used to walk through the woods to get there. Super deep gravel pit filled with weird seaweed, pan fish, bass, and maybe a pike or two.

We would skate on the pond in the winter imagining we was red wings!

-toast