• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HockeytownRules19

Pictures of Lidstroms House

Rate this topic

day-ummm. the tv/entertainment room looked amazing. i mean, nick's obviously has a pretty modest demeanor, but you can't tell you wouldn't buy that same s*** if you made 7m a year...which is sort of funny, because that's peanuts compared to what athletes in most other north american sports make. imagine what you would buy if you made 20m a year. :scared:

I am not a celebrity of any shape of form, but even I wouldn't want you posting that s*** on a website.

Would you also like to let everyone know what school his kids go to, when they are out at recess, what is their favorite restaurant?

What possess some one to give directions to some one's house, baring in mind they don't know the person at all other than being a fan?

I have to think Bellagio drive is a gated community, with alot of security. And plus between Google Earth and countless other resources, anybody could find Lids if they really wanted to.

I have to think Bellagio drive is a gated community, with alot of security. And plus between Google Earth and countless other resources, anybody could find Lids if they really wanted to.

Nick's a pretty smart guy. It's probably a decoy house. And decoy family.

While I'm generally not a big fan of the faux French chateau look, I like this one. It would be very easy to overdo a home like this and turn it into some sort of caricature of a McMansion, but the furniture and decor seems to be almost reserved, and it seems like a comfortable family home for a family with young active kids. Love the family room in picture 8- seems both spacious and cozy.

Gotta say I'm not a big fan of all that red in the media room though.

Nick lives in style - no less than I expected :) I love that bentley and the mans got killer taste.

Anyone remember that thread in water cooler where everyone was telling the guy what he could do to get Nick's autograph? ahahahahahaha LOL

and NN - I like the fact that someone was faster than YOU with a link for a change! LOL

I am not a celebrity of any shape of form, but even I wouldn't want you posting that s*** on a website.

Would you also like to let everyone know what school his kids go to, when they are out at recess, what is their favorite restaurant?

What possess some one to give directions to some one's house, baring in mind they don't know the person at all other than being a fan?

I know I mean...could you imagine if they had some huge book or something where they published information like that? And then left it on everyones doorstep? and updated it every year? Woah man.

I know I mean...could you imagine if they had some huge book or something where they published information like that? And then left it on everyones doorstep? and updated it every year? Woah man.

In all honesty, I don't agree with posting an address or having a book on where people live. But say out here where I am, it's pretty much common knowledge to where everyone lives. Hell they sell 'Maps of the Stars Homes' all through Hollywood. I have driven by stars homes many times I guess just out of curiosity. But it's all the stalkers and loons that make it unsafe. I wouldn't want people knowing where I live.

Except you can choose not to have your name/number/address published in that crazy hypothetical book.

Sweet. 4 pages of replies and I am going to post the first negative comment.

We are in the middle of a 700 billion Wallstreet bailout with the possibility of a stock market crash; so the last thing I want to see are pictures of a multi-millionaires house.

Also, a Bentley isn't modest and I don't care what you say.

We are in the middle of a 700 billion Wallstreet bailout with the possibility of a stock market crash; so the last thing I want to see are pictures of a multi-millionaires house.

But he's the humble captain...

Pahleeeez. Check your self righteous attitude at the homepage. Excuse me for sharing info everyone else near there already knows. Anyone with more than innocent intentions would have no problem finding the information elsewhere. Besides, the first pic is of his subdivision's sign... there's only about 2 dozen homes in there, if you were looking for it, its pretty easy to spot it when they basically show a picture of his front door.

The article was in a Swedish newspaper, not exactly like too many Swedes are driving distance from his house or have a clue where his community is. It is the same reason why the licence plates aren't shown, privacy.

So you know for a fact that Lids is cool with you placing turn by turn directions to his house, must be nice to know the guy that well, how does the Bentley handle? Did he let you drive or did you just get a ride from him.

While it may have been self righteous of me, it was pretty presumpive of you to just post how to get to his house.

And oddly enough you can choose to have your name in it, which I wonder can you find Lids name in the phonebook or did he intentionally make it unlisted.

Then don't look in the thread.

It was pretty clearly titled "Pictures of Lidstroms House" and it's no secret that he makes over $7 million a year, and was making around $10 million pre-lockout.

I think your anger about the bailout may be misplaced. I really wouldn't want to see the mansions of the CEO's who ran their companies into the ground while collecting multi-million dollar salaries and have golden parachutes.

So you know for a fact that Lids is cool with you placing turn by turn directions to his house, must be nice to know the guy that well, how does the Bentley handle? Did he let you drive or did you just get a ride from him.

Amazingly!

Meh if people cared enough they could find out anything... The 'net is a cool tool. If you don't want to be in the limelight and have your lives under the microscope.. don't become famous... I mean I am not famous and nobody give a s*** where I live. There are countless websites that break down anyones family history for the low cost of Free (just by typing in first and last name and possibly a city) OH and it also tells you all the cities you have lived in with their addy's.

People can try to think their private lives are private but they would also be livin' a big ol' lie. Welcome to the 2000's!

The article was in a Swedish newspaper, not exactly like too many Swedes are driving distance from his house or have a clue where his community is. It is the same reason why the licence plates aren't shown, privacy.

While it may have been self righteous of me, it was pretty presumpive of you to just post how to get to his house.

I found his house just by entrance alone... I didn't need his step by step. Gated entry name and state was all the net needed to locate it. and about 4 other homes up for sale in his neighborhood if you had room for the 3.5mil mortage.

Putting aside i live minutes from him anyways. A simple search would yield instant directions.

And just because its a swedish newspaper... Nick can't be that dumb to think the net doesn't span the distance of the water.

Edited by OsGOD

Meh if people cared enough they could find out anything... The 'net is a cool tool. If you don't want to be in the limelight and have your lives under the microscope.. don't become famous... I mean I am not famous and nobody give a s*** where I live. There are countless websites that break down anyones family history for the low cost of Free (just by typing in first and last name and possibly a city) OH and it also tells you all the cities you have lived in with their addy's.

People can try to think their private lives are private but they would also be livin' a big ol' lie. Welcome to the 2000's!

I found his house just by entrance alone... I didn't need his step by step. Gated entry name and state was all the net needed to locate it. and about 4 other homes up for sale in his neighborhood if you had room for the 3.5mil mortage.

Putting aside i live minutes from him anyways. A simple search would yield instant directions.

And just because its a swedish newspaper... Nick can't be that dumb to think the net doesn't span the distance of the water.

My point is it is not his place to put it on the internet, people searching it on their own makes them a stalker, the poster putting the directions to his house was over stepping his bounds.

I didn't call him names or belittle him for doing it, just stating my opinion that I didn't think it was his place.

And the reason why people's lives are private is because other people go nosing around where they shouldn't. Lids is a human just like you or I, maybe he doesn't want the one person (of however many people read this) see that post and go there knocking for autographs.

Saying he lives minutes from you, or that you know that neighborhood is a lot different than giving turn by turn directions.

Better question, what was the point of giving the directions to his house. The person posted nothing other than the directions, not that he passes by everyday, not that the house is nice, just the directions. What is the point? In case some one got lost trying to find the place?