• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

The video has been removed, so I can't say whether or not I've done it.

Although I bet the person below me has gone cliff diving.

Edited by WMUCarGuy

Sure, I guess, even though I am the same gender. :unsure::D

The person below me has yelled out feces instead of s**t in frustration (and humor) to surprise everybody around them.

nope. it's pretty much always s*** w/me.

tpbm is canadian!

No, but I used to live there. We moved there when I was a year old, and my sister was born there. Then we moved back to the US. I still sing the Canadian national anthem with as much feeling my own, because I do love that country.

The person below me has a problem fathoming the fact that eggplant is a fruit.

No, but I used to live there. We moved there when I was a year old, and my sister was born there. Then we moved back to the US. I still sing the Canadian national anthem with as much feeling my own, because I do love that country.

The person below me has a problem fathoming the fact that eggplant is a fruit.

IT IS NOT, MADAM.

(so, yes.)

tpbm keeps their tree up until after the new year.

I take the tree down right after New Years. Although once I left it up so I could have Christmas in July. I used to drink a lot. Along time ago. A lot.

TPBM will have to throw some of the holiday goodies crammed in the fridge away so they don't make themselves sick eating all those dessert type things.

I take the tree down right after New Years. Although once I left it up so I could have Christmas in July. I used to drink a lot. Along time ago. A lot.

TPBM will have to throw some of the holiday goodies crammed in the fridge away so they don't make themselves sick eating all those dessert type things.

It is cold enough that we put any left overs outside in the garage on top the freeze; they are just covered up good.

The person below me will be meeting other LGW Members at a bar to watch the Wings take on the Hawks on the 30th

:crybaby:

MY LIFE FEELS INVALID!

haha...

no, i don't believe in karma. it's a nice thought, but i don't think what goes around is necessarily guaranteed to come around.

tpbm thinks john keating and larry murphy are hilarious together. oh, the banter!

Yeah i can't agree with you on this one.

TPBM thinks that Murphy has been hitting the sauce before going on the air. He has seemed a little to out of it the last couple of nights.

yep, i am. my classes don't start til jan 15, but it's been hard to get anything done that i planned to...and time is ticking away....

TPBMloves come-from-behind games like tonite against the Avs

That i do!!! I was at the game three years ago in Chicago two days before Xmas. The wings were down 2 to 0 and scored two goals with less then 2 min to go in the game (i think that was the time) and then scored with less then a second in OT. One of the best games ever.

TPBM hates basketball

That i do!!! I was at the game three years ago in Chicago two days before Xmas. The wings were down 2 to 0 and scored two goals with less then 2 min to go in the game (i think that was the time) and then scored with less then a second in OT. One of the best games ever.

TPBM hates basketball

yes, very much!

tpbm has high self-esteem.

I have high self-esteem to the point of vanity (for a stupid, no-good pig, that is).

Actually, I'm a realist. I see my faults all too well, but I know that I have good points.

The person below me has worked in a convenience store. (Bonus points for graveyard shift.)

No one has touched my underwear, nor have I touched anyone else's in a very long time.

(Sorry, not sure which meaning of nuggie was meant, so I had to cover both.)

The person below me has reflected upon the past year (since it's almost over) and has found that being the Stanley Cup Champions makes the hard times of the past year much easier to bear.

Nuggie = Rubbing people on their heads really hard with your knuckles or middle/hard part of your fingers. :P

I guess so on the above but I don't really think about stuff like that much. With me and sports I rarely miss games of my favorite teams, I enjoy watching them, but it isn't a life/death thing for me or a reflection thing for me much, if that makes any sense. *shrugs*

The person below me has accidentally hammered a nail into their finger before.

Nuggie = Rubbing people on their heads really hard with your knuckles or middle/hard part of your fingers. :P

I guess so on the above but I don't really think about stuff like that much. With me and sports I rarely miss games of my favorite teams, I enjoy watching them, but it isn't a life/death thing for me or a reflection thing for me much, if that makes any sense. *shrugs*

The person below me has accidentally hammered a nail into their finger before.

I was thinking of a Snuggie (aka Wedgie) :blush:

I have never nailed my finger before, although I have hit it with a hammer on many occasions.

The person below me has touched a live elephant.