• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Not so much. The weather temperatures here have been so fricken inconsistent, it's now in the 70s and days later in might be in the 30s or 40s that I just want consistent winter weather for down here...40s/50s/60s. Not too hard of a request. It is too damned warmed for down here right now.

The person below me has gotten into a fun paint fight before.

Not until you mentioned it, actually. Now I am. I know why I'm up- stomach flu. Bad combination with plumbing that isn't working. Pardon me if I don't invite y'all over.

The person below me wonders how the Wings really feel about all those photos people snap of them when they're warming up.

I have wondered that, being a 25 year old guy I figure its not as fun for them as a hot girl or a little kid taking pictures. Well unless your Jiri, because Jiri loves the attention.

TPBM Likes Rick Nash

I have wondered that, being a 25 year old guy I figure its not as fun for them as a hot girl or a little kid taking pictures. Well unless your Jiri, because Jiri loves the attention.

TPBM Likes Rick Nash

i do, i do. but not tonight.

tpbm cannot cut onions w/o crying.

Nope- never played spin the bottle.

The person below me has a snow globe.

PS: the trick to tear-free onion cutting is to place the onion in ice water for about 15 minutes before cutting.

Um, is this a good surprise? Does it have to do with the Wings? Cuz, quite frankly, I don't need any more bad surprises in my life. But I guess I'm ready for whatever comes, and I'll face it when it does.

The person below me is weirded out by Inultus' post. :unsure:

Kinda.

The person below me wanders how The Count can survive in sunlight and why he never bites anybody or seems angry, because I always thought that vampires were pretty mean and bit other things and never were seen during the day, but then again I'm a pretty practical guy. *shrugs*

Kinda.

The person below me wanders how The Count can survive in sunlight and why he never bites anybody or seems angry, because I always thought that vampires were pretty mean and bit other things and never were seen during the day, but then again I'm a pretty practical guy. *shrugs*

he's purple. I like purple. :) So, maybe it makes him happy?

TPBM has met their favorite Red Wing.

Heck yeah I loved how he always had Detroit stuff everywhere.

TPBM is sick of people worrying about the weather..... who cares.

as someone who gets snow days off, i def care about the weather.

tpbm has made out w/someone in the past month.