• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

not yet. they will rule when they grow up to be deep fried, Southern style, in a cast iron skillet, with about a half inch of golden brown crust ......drrrroooollllsss............

buttermilk-fried-chicken.jpg

TPBM has seen the movie "Across the Universe" (the one with all the Beatles songs in it)

not yet. they will rule when they grow up to be deep fried, Southern style, in a cast iron skillet, with about a half inch of golden brown crust ......drrrroooollllsss............

buttermilk-fried-chicken.jpg

TPBM has seen the movie "Across the Universe" (the one with all the Beatles songs in it)

i have. it was pretty lame.

tpbm would not eat the things in that photo above.

Not sure about the specific recipe, but if my Mama made them, I'd eat them right up. Of course, I'd also have to eat green beans, cuz she always makes chicken with green beans. Oh, well, such is the price we pay.

The person below me made an impulse buy in the last 24 hours.

Not sure about the specific recipe, but if my Mama made them, I'd eat them right up. Of course, I'd also have to eat green beans, cuz she always makes chicken with green beans. Oh, well, such is the price we pay.

The person below me made an impulse buy in the last 24 hours.

haha i have been hung over for the better part of the past 24 hours. so no. i made some doozies in the past 48 though, let me tell you.

tbpm knows how to party!

haha i have been hung over for the better part of the past 24 hours. so no. i made some doozies in the past 48 though, let me tell you.

tbpm knows how to party!

Only if I'm providing music for said party.

I'm ******* worthless for a party otherwise, except for the consuming of alcoholic beverages.

The person below me can't dance to save their life.

Only if I'm providing music for said party.

I'm ******* worthless for a party otherwise, except for the consuming of alcoholic beverages.

The person below me can't dance to save their life.

haha, i subscribe to the carlton banks school of dancing:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

so, no, i absolutely cannot dance to save my life.

tpbm has more than three pets.

Nope. Ran into the floor last week and still have a bruise, but not a wall.

The person below me has more than one dictionary which translates between 2 languages

(i.e. English/Spanish-Spanish/English). (English to Spanish, Latin, and Klingon.)

Nope. Ran into the floor last week and still have a bruise, but not a wall.

The person below me has more than one dictionary which translates between 2 languages

(i.e. English/Spanish-Spanish/English). (English to Spanish, Latin, and Klingon.)

yep. English/Spanish, English/Welsh, English/Czech

TPBM loves Spicy Nacho Doritos.

some "Who's Line Is It Anyway?" skits are dumb, but most of them are hillarious! Hats was good. Those guys are so quick with the ad-lib humor...it's amazing to me.

TPBM will have to ad-lib their way out of something tomorrow.

I actually hope so. I had a job interview last week, and I find out one way or another tomorrow. If I am accepted, I will have to ad-lib to let the guy know that I will have to send off for a duplicate certificate so I can work for him since I can't find mine anywhere despite having torn my house apart looking for it.

The person below me likes sapsago.

OMG! :D Muppets totally rule!!!

TPBM sleeps in socks.

never. Ick. Socks in bed? I've lived in Iowa and Minnesota, where it's colder than sh*t and I didn't sleep in socks even there. In fact, I end up sticking my feet out from under the covers to cool off sometimes.

TPBM sticks their feet out from under the covers to cool off sometimes. :blush:

Edited by puckloo39

I only wear socks to go bowling. It's actually become a family joke. Although I wore socks yesterday to crawl under the trailor.

The person below me sometimes eats dry cereal as a healthier alternative to chips.

I do that. We even buy healthy cereal to snack on,

TPBM is responsible for snow and ice removal at home or work.

nope, but that would be a good job. The last shovel-able snow here was in 1985. :lol:

TPBM loves the beach and would love to go there right now.