• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

I'm more of a lay out by the pool kinda person, but I love the concept and wouldn't mind going to such an area right now, despite the not-so-accomodating temperatures to a beach area right now.

The person below me has poured orange juice in their cereal before, either willingly or by accident.

No......how can he be the man when I'm the man?

TPBM is pretty darned good at keeping care of houseplants.

i'm terrible at it! my boss is always buying me plants for my office, and i feel pretty bad because i keep killing them.

tpbm is SO FREAKING SICK OF SNOW ALREADY.

Accidently broken by not throwing? You mean that if it had been thrown it wouldn't have broken, and it was broken because it purposely wasn't thrown? Um, no. I don't think so.

The person below me has an oak tree in their yard.

Accidently broken by not throwing? You mean that if it had been thrown it wouldn't have broken, and it was broken because it purposely wasn't thrown? Um, no. I don't think so.

The person below me has an oak tree in their yard.

Accidentally such as breaking a wine bottle over your wrist while you were dancing like a goofball at a wedding. That happened to me once and it was quite the funny spectable, even though my gash was ridiculously deep. Never once did we consider going to the hospital, I was having too much fun. The wound was that bad. And I wasn't drunk when this happened. :P

No oak tree in my yard, just a tree in my backyard with no leaves thanks to the Fall season.

The person below me thinks that "nippilicious" would be a funny sounding word if it was real.

Edited by SouthernWingsFan

rates right up there with mastadonic. (as in Mastadonic love slave- yeah, I know he said glove save, what's your point?)

The person below me has had to walk for kitty litter to get a car unstuck. (2 freaking hours! 1 1/2 shoveling; 1/2 walking for the stinking litter! Gaaa- where's spring!)

No. Not even close.

The person below me has played Go Fish recently.

nope. It's fun, though. I am much more of a "drunken UNO" player, personally. Now, that's fun!

TPBM will experience outside temperatures above zero degrees today. :whoa:

No.

The person below me would willingly try food cooked by me :P

there are a lot of things that the majority of people consider "food" that i do not. but as long as it was made of plants, i'd give it a shot.

tpbm doesn't want to look at pronger's stupid ugly face anymore.

I have to definetely agree with that one!!!

TPBM ordered Girl Scout Cookies this week.

N.O. I love thin mints and would sit and eat the entire box at a sitting. So, they may not enter my abode. :ph34r: I work too hard at the gym to want to un-do it all for the sake of a... cookie... **slobber** mmmmm~~~ caramel delites... **drool**

um, ahem!!

TPBM has been to beautiful Austin, Texas. If you haven't tried it, you simply must! :thumbup: