• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

I have not played air guitar since the 80's, but I'm sure I looked like a dork on numerous occasions.

The person below me has to use restraint in the section of stores where they sell bins and things used to "organize".

I have not played air guitar since the 80's, but I'm sure I looked like a dork on numerous occasions.

The person below me has to use restraint in the section of stores where they sell bins and things used to "organize".

The Container Store = pit of evil and avarice. I love that stuff, so I avoid the store entirely. You would think I would be more organized, wouldn't you? No. :(

TPBM never forgets their mother's birthday.

May 31!!! My mom is too awesome to ever forget her special day!

TPBM has waxed their underarms before.

nope, never needed to. I am part Cherokee (1/8th) and my dad told me once that one reason he couldn't grow anything resembling a beard was because some Native American tribes don't have body or facial hair like Caucasians. I've never bothered to check it out, but he may have been right. He and I both have dry palms and feet -- never had a sweaty hand or stinky shoe in my life. Weird, eh? He said that was an Indian trait, too. Not a geneticist, so who knows?

TPBM has lived somewhere below the equator.

Nope; furthest south I've ever lived is Springfield, Ill. (1966-1967).

The person below me has lived in Canada.

Side note- wax armpits? Good heavens! Ouch!

i can see the ambassador bridge from my back yard at night, but i don't think that counts.

tpbm DOESN'T HAVE TO WORK TOMORROW (i am really really excited that i don't!)

i can see the ambassador bridge from my back yard at night, but i don't think that counts.

tpbm DOESN'T HAVE TO WORK TOMORROW (i am really really excited that i don't!)

I do not work tomorrow, but I have lots of notes to type up and reading to do....

The person below me loves backpacking...

You mean walking and carrying stuff? No thanks, I get enough of that at work (well, actually, I'm laid off from that job, so I'm enjoying not doing it for a while).

The person below me feels guilty when they eat pizza that isn't from Little Caesar's but does it anyway.

Since Little Caesar's isn't located here, no. I LOOOOOOOOOVE pizza anywhere, and often bake my own pizzas. :P

The person below me has used firecrackers to humorously wake somebody up before, kinda like this more/less.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrNkgGmCrE8

Edited by SouthernWingsFan

Since Little Caesar's isn't located here, no. I LOOOOOOOOOVE pizza anywhere, and often bake my own pizzas. :P

The person below me has used firecrackers to humorously wake somebody up before, kinda like this more/less.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrNkgGmCrE8

haha oh my goodness, no. though, i am certainly not opposed to it.

tpbm is in the middle of a great video game right now.

Never have.

The person below me thinks it is just wrong to sell underwear on e-bay, even if it hasn't been worn.

Clarification: They say it hasn't been worn, but who knows?

Edited by 55fan

Never have.

The person below me thinks it is just wrong to sell underwear on e-bay, even if it hasn't been worn.

Clarification: They say it hasn't been worn, but who knows?

haha, as someone who has bought underwear from ebay before (not worn!), i have to say that i don't have a problem w/it.

tbpm has been intoxicated in some way in the past 24 hours.

Nope. Not even with great joy (although the forecast is for above zero temps, which does bring me up to elation, if not intoxication).

The person below me doesn't have a cell phone.

Edited by 55fan

Nope. Not even with great joy (although the forecast is for above zero temps, which does bring me up to elation, if not intoxication).

The person below me doesn't have a cell phone.

i wish i didn't need one. but i do, for work. lame.

tpbm loves ramen noodles!

I do like Labatt, but I also like microbrews, such as Thunder Hole Ale from Maine.

TPBM wishes they were somewhere else right now.

I do like Labatt, but I also like microbrews, such as Thunder Hole Ale from Maine.

TPBM wishes they were somewhere else right now.

You have no idea how much I wish I was somewhere else right now.

TPBM loves their job.

I do. I have a scar on my fore head shaped like a lightning bolt. Seriously.

I wear bangs to cover it up. I got a lot of crap for it in high school, which was some 20 years before the Harry Potter thing. Now it would be cool if I weren't middle-aged.

The person below me has owned leg warmers.

I do. I have a scar on my fore head shaped like a lightning bolt. Seriously.

I wear bangs to cover it up. I got a lot of crap for it in high school, which was some 20 years before the Harry Potter thing. Now it would be cool if I weren't middle-aged.

The person below me has owned leg warmers.

no ma'am. my legs are rather warm w/o them.

tpbm has never had chicken pox.

tpbm has never had chicken pox.

Who knows?!? Not my mom - that's for sure. Ask her......she doesn't know. My wife hadta get some extra shots during her first pregnancy because of this missing info. Neat huh?

TPBM, when eating, OFTEN spills a bit on their shirt.

Who knows?!? Not my mom - that's for sure. Ask her......she doesn't know. My wife hadta get some extra shots during her first pregnancy because of this missing info. Neat huh?

TPBM, when eating, OFTEN spills a bit on their shirt.

guilty.

tpbm has cabin fever.

Technology had not advanced back when I watched the show, but nowdays the count could morph into anything. Unfortunately, I wouldn't know it since I don't watch any more.

Wait a minute! Didn't they do the puff of smoke and then a bat on a stick where you had to pretend you didn't see the stick? I'm sure they did.

Anyway, the person below me has lost a large sum of money due to their own stupidity.