• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
OsGOD

11/13 GDT: Red Wings 4, Lightning 3

Rate this topic

Actually I'm referring to the fact that against NYR, Anaheim, Pittsburgh, and San Jose, we have only one win - an OT win that we nearly lost by blowing a lead in the third period.

you talk about how our wins are close games, well so are the losses so you cant just tell one side of the story

Guest Agalloch

LOL, Wings still suck. Where are all the people saying "GUYS WE'RE ONLY A QUARTER OF THE WAY THROUGH THE SEASON SETTLE DOWN"?

Ugh, Kronwall again. Standing in space instead of staying close to his man.

are you blaming Kronwall for not being able to cover two guys when 3 other Wings player

went for one of Bolts?

get real, man...

Guest Four

I'm done watching tonight.

It's frustrating enough not understanding my science homework let alone losing 2-0 in the first to The Lightning

you talk about how our wins are close games, well so are the losses so you cant just tell one side of the story

Are you really that much of a homer? Or just an outright optimist? You need to open up your eyes or actually watch the games. Our record is the only pretty thing about this season. And when you look at the EASY schedule we've had so far, it doesn't mean much.

Guest Crymson
LOL, Wings still suck. Where are all the people saying "GUYS WE'RE ONLY A QUARTER OF THE WAY THROUGH THE SEASON SETTLE DOWN"?

Oh, hey, you're back. I thought you'd disappeared after making that retarded comment about Hossa.

Rafalski needs to wake the f*** up. The Wings are doing anything with their offensive chances and have played crap defense again and he basically says "we're playing well. theres nothing we can do?" Thats ridiculous. Have some freaking accountability.

man i never understand sports fans who are so negative. why even be a fan if it makes you upset all the time. the wings are a good team. cant just go into a season and expect there to be no competition and they have all the other teams figured out.

Guest Crymson
Are you really that much of a homer? Or just an outright optimist? You need to open up your eyes or actually watch the games. Our record is the only pretty thing about this season. And when you look at the EASY schedule we've had so far, it doesn't mean much.

Given that we cannot have any effect whatsoever on how the team plays (aside from perhaps a marginal effect by supporting them), isn't being an "outright optimist" the best way to enjoy oneself?

Yeesh.