• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
OsGOD

11/13 GDT: Red Wings 4, Lightning 3

Rate this topic

Everyone so depressed about Tuesdays game that they forgot the season is in fact NOT OVER?! there is a game tonight folks... Lets get it on!

:::EDIT::: pooey... i forgot to change the date to 11/13

Edited by OsGOD

Ozzie gets the start (Kolzig for Tampa), Cleary out with eye infection for next 2 games and Lebda in for Meech ( :thumbdown: )

Wings - 6

Lightning - 0

Goals: Lilja, Lilja, Lilja, Lilja, Lilja, and Dats.

Cheers!

esteef

Edited by esteef

Guest mindfly

If the panthers are able to shut em out, 4-0, i think this will be a pretty easy win although the defense will probably continue to struggle... just my 2

5-2 wings or something

Edited by mindfly

I had a dream.

Melrose wins tonight. His second-most satisfying victory since beating Toronto in 7 games in 1993. His mullet grows back down to his shoulders in seconds.

Detroit takes this one with ease. 5-1 Red Wings on goals by Hossa x2, Zetterberg, Franzen, Hudler, and Kronwall. If we lose manage to drop the ball again tonight, I won't be pleased.

Babcock's rage over last game manifests itself in a telekenetic empty-net goal.

It would be delightful for the Wings to seal an EN goal every once in a while instead of hanging on for dear life in the final minute of close games.

I predict that the shock of the Lightning stands no chance against the Wings' wonderwall. :P

Suppose I could have made one but am so busy with school now uggg. I have two online chats tonight that take place during the game! They are the first ones so I must attend espcially if I want to my extra $$ from my school because I have a positive balance on my account woohoo! So maybe if I post I'll bring them good luck with my Henrik Zetterberg MVP t-shirt and red wings hat on, full gear baby! Go Wings, Get the W tonight and PLAY LIKE WE ALL KNOW YOU CAN!!!

Everyone so depressed about Tuesdays game that they forgot the season is in fact NOT OVER?! there is a game tonight folks... Lets get it on!

:::EDIT::: pooey... i forgot to change the date to 11/13

Alot of people forgot that we just came off a great defensive game against Vancouver followed by a very good defensive showing against New Jersey. We followed that with 2 1/2 periods of completely dominating Pittsburgh both offensively and defensively. We then stopped skating in the last 1/2 of the 3rd and blew the 3 goal lead.

All is not lost. I think we have begun to turn the corner defensively but had a 1/2 of a period of a set back.

My prediction is that we get back on track tonight and continue the trend tomorrow night against a crappy Florida team.

Don't forget we also have a monster 33% sucess rate on the PP....

The glass is definitely more than 1/2 full.......

It would be delightful for the Wings to seal an EN goal every once in a while instead of hanging on for dear life in the final minute of close games.

I predict that the shock of the Lightning stands no chance against the Wings' wonderwall. :P

ZING :thumbup:

wings better effin win this one. if we can't beat good teams, we need to at least beat up on bad teams. <_< maybe a strong defensive game will boost some confidence??? although it didn't really happen after the jersey win. still, the boys need to recover. and ozzie needs to not get torched!!

Lidstrom and co. needs to wake up tonite on the back-end. If Lidstrom, our anchor, doesn't show some brilliance, we're in for an early playoff exit.

With our incomparable lethal offense, our gem is still supposed to be our TEAM defense. It's our (not so) secret to success, and right now it's not working.

If we don't stomp a tired Tampa Bay team that just got SHUT OUT by the Panthers, there's something wrong. Tonite is vital to the momentum and confidence of our team.

GO Wings. 3-0 win. 41 shots to Tampa's 21.

Guest Four

Wings lose 5-2 in the third period.

Another meltdown and they should be ready to start swinging