Moss (Phaneuf, Aucoin)

79.gif4

Filppula (Draper, Cleary)

Zetterberg (Cleary, Rafalski)

Rafalski (Holmstrom, Franzen)

OT - Lidstrom (Franzen, Datsyuk)

Edited by Elshupacabra

These threads get posted earlier and earlier each game. :D

I'm pretty sure that Babs said that the lines weren't going to be any different from what they have been, saying that the change was only for practice. We shall see tomorrow though.

Hoping we can pull out a big one at the Joe!

These threads get posted earlier and earlier each game. :D

I'm pretty sure that Babs said that the lines weren't going to be any different from what they have been, saying that the change was only for practice. We shall see tomorrow though.

Hoping we can pull out a big one at the Joe!

defensive pairings will be the same, offensive could change. There is the possibility of Hossa moving down to the second line and being with Z, Z moving up to the first line and reuniting with Dats, or the lines not changing at all.

wings are rested, flames playing 2nd game in 2nd night, but they played like crap so they might step it up... conk is trying to save his backup job i think after he should have been pulled last game but he stayed in and stepped up, i think he has something to prove, gonna say, 5-1 wings.

Z x 3

filppula

datsyuk

flames get a lucky bounce goal form bert

I cant wait, Im going to the game and Im taking my mom (first game ever), brother, and hockey buddy!!!! Its going to be awesome and they are going to WIN!!!

:P

Work is going to go by so slow tonight... lol

I honestly think we'll win this game by a lot. 3-5 goals min.

If Kenny can rush this thing we should have Floppa signed and in the lineup by tommorrow night. If Floppa is playing we win by 36 goals........easy !! <_<

can i get a stream link to this game?

or better yet can somone ***** slap whoever made it so NHL network games dont get on center ice cause that reallllllllly pisses me off

or if Time Warner does carrys NHL network and i dont gotta pay for and somone knows what channel that could be on that would be good to know

any of the above options would be nice haha

GO WINGS!

Guest mindfly

Wings should win this one considering the day off and practice time they've had while calgary played last night etc but you never know in post lockout era.. it's a toss up 50/50 who win.

Edited by mindfly

yeah i agree 50/50 wings win... :blink:

I am going to out do you here.

I think the team with the most points at the end of the game will win!!! beat that.... its sure fire accurate everytime ;)

I am going to out do you here.

I think the team with the most points at the end of the game will win!!! beat that.... its sure fire accurate everytime ;)

Admittedly, I'm being a bit of a dick here.

The team with most goals would win, not necessarily points. The final score could be 2-1, with the winning team scoring two unassisted breakaway goals. The losing's team goal coming with 2 assists.

Wings win 83-4. People still ***** that we gave up 4 goals.

Edited by Hockeytown Red Wings