• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/26 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Predators 3

Rate this topic

Are we still failing? Im watching a programme called Egypt's Top Ten Mysteries.

Thats probably much more titillating than this game. Fortunately or not, the Red Wings are stuck in a perpetual pre-game skate until 5/6 through the game, so whether or not we are failing we will only know once the Wings hit that second half of the third period.

Guest E_S_A_D

Sadly my hilight of this game was Datsyuk's starring role in the Dr. Ramani commercial.

Btw, I hope you all had a Very Merry Christmas.

I've been a real douchebag on these boards in the enforcer threads. That being said, the fact that we can be upset about just hockey near the holidays is a nice thing we should appreciate.

I sound like tiny tim.

About 1 minute into the second period, it looked like Lidstrom went to play the puck/body along the boards and ended up kicking his left boot into the board. He stayed on the ice for the rest of the shift, but didn't come back after that.

Maybe an ankle tweak, and just being cautious?

Haha...I love to work out, and never have a problem getting geared up for it. Unless I fall asleep on the couch during the third period.

Good for you. Ever since high school ended (which then ended my competitve hockey and baseball playing careers), I've had no motivation to hit the gym despite having a terrific athletic facility up at school.

I had a feeling that the Red Wings would rally around the fact that they were playing a game against the Predators that had to be re-schedule because their teammate almost died on the bench in a game against the Preds. Unfortunately, they weren't able to manage that, so I wouldn't hold your breath.

Oh i'm holding it.

:scared:

I just started watching the game to find out that Lidstrom is hurt.

So who injured him? I want that man dead. Time for Lilja to enforce someone's ass.

We don't know. It's hard to even tell what happened. He tied someone up in the corner, finished his shift looking alright, and never returned. Looks like a possible ankle tweak.

:scared:

I just started watching the game to find out that Lidstrom is hurt.

So who injured him? I want that man dead. Time for Lilja to enforce someone's ass.

according to mindfly Lidstrom has to have his leg amputated and we are now in the hunt for a top 10 pick

I don't know how smart or not smart Babcock is but he totally looks stubborn that does not change the line combo and giving 3rd line Cleary,Huds,Filps only little amount of ice time

Look at 2nd line, Sammy and Mule are not playing well but they have a lot of ice time

hey mindfly. shut up with the negativity already. you are entitiled to your opinion, but in case you haven't noticed, there are some people around here that want to kill you. if you don't realize you're being negative then this is a friendly obervation. if you realize you are being negative and are deliberately stirring up s***, then shut up.

Guest Shoreline
this team cant win without lidstrom trust me

False. Wings did fine without Lids last season when it wasn't coupled with a slew of other D injuries at the same time.

3-2!