• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/12 GDT: Dallas Stars 5, Red Wings 4 (OT)

Rate this topic

Draper always seems to be the one to make the death-blow mistakes, though. Kopecky is just...there.

At any rate, something seriously needs to happen. I could honestly, without exaggeration, say that our 4th could make or break the playoffs for us. Especially if we're matched up against a team with a good 4th line.

It's a good thing we have Abdelkader, Meech, Helm, etc. waiting in the wings come playoff time. At least then we can make some adjustments in bringing people up and down.

Just imagine if this game was in the a game seven OT playoff conference final. I'd literally have had multiple cardiac arrests by now.

Oh my god. Reading that just gave me chills and made my heart rate go up. That would be the death of me pretty much.

Just imagine if this game was in the a game seven OT playoff conference final. I'd literally have had multiple cardiac arrests by now.

Yeah, could you say heart attack? Because that is what would happen. I am really nervous and this is a regular season game.

Damn. Penalty.

It's a good thing we have Abdelkader, Meech, Helm, etc. waiting in the wings come playoff time. At least then we can make some adjustments in bringing people up and down.

I was actually thinking something like Neil - Helm - Maltby. Abdelkader doesn't look ready.

Guest mindfly

Wings are so horribly bad tonight :( datsyuk was the only light at the end of this dark and long tunnel :(

Edited by mindfly