• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/17 GDT: Sharks 6, Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

Passionate fans don't settle down when watching the biggest game of the season so far.

Is that your way of saying I'm not a "passionate" fan because I'm not screaming how much I hate this player or that player? If so, I think you need to check that statement, because I won't have anyone questioning how much I am fan of this hockey team.

It's a big game, everyone's hyped up but that's no reason to start going "ZOMG I HATE ____________". Save that for the fans of lesser teams.

Guest dekeyuk

Sammy has the most perfect Homer screen going and he shoots IT RIGHT INTO THE ******* GOALIE. Can we please tell this moron to pass to someone and never shoot again? I honestly hate him. I just hate him.

conklin is no where near the starter ozzie is and this season has proven nothing in conks favor. current playing abillity means nothing and all that matters is past performances. if you think oz has done anything less than amazing your nothing but trolls or don't know hockey. go wings! :siren:

Is that your way of saying I'm not a "passionate" fan because I'm not screaming how much I hate this player or that player? If so, I think you need to check that statement, because I won't have anyone questioning how much I am fan of this hockey team.

It's a big game, everyone's hyped up but that's no reason to start going "ZOMG I HATE ____________". Save that for the fans of lesser teams.

Can you hear me? I'm typing. Stop playing board police. You're not very convincing.

I don't hate Ozzie, won't hate Ozzie, but he's not looked good tonight. I think it would have been smarter to start Conklin, but at this point we just have to send some positive vibes and juju his way and hope that an invisible force field surrounds the crease.

Guest dekeyuk
Did someone on the Wings sleep with a Shark's wife or something? They're awful chippy tonight.

You got me. It was me. I nailed Thorton's wife and though she suspected she was missing something all her life, now she knows and told Joe. He cried and cried and said he would make those Wings pay tonight and show them all he was a man.

Guest dekeyuk
current playing abillity means nothing and all that matters is past performances.

Man, I'd hate to see where you put your 401K investments.