• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/17 GDT: Sharks 6, Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

Are you guys serious? You expect ANY goalie to stop perfect top corner shots? Gimme an F'n break. Blame the D on the first breakaway, and blame the ref on the second, it wasn't even close, way off side, skate was a foot off the line when the puck crossed.

missed of the game, just saw the last 2 goals.. HOly shiz 6 goals?!? Wings need to ride Conklin until Ozzie gets back on his feet or whatever it is that he needs to do... awful season for Ozzie so far...

Guest dekeyuk
Not Osgood's fault. Two breakaways off crap defense by the Wings.

See what I mean? Somehow he is unaware of the other 4 goals. 6 goals Ozzie Homer, Six. Wake the hell up. He lost this game when our offense got four goals on the best team in the west.

Why cant any of the coaching staff deduce that conks F ing rocks right now and ozz sucks?

ummmm most Detroits SOs have been with conklin... ummmm LET START OZZIE VS AN AMAZING TEAM LIKE THE SHARKS ...

i said all i mean most

Edited by Duck Guy

You do know that a goaltender gets paid to make the tough stops right? If the Wings wanted a guy who just stood in front of the net and stopped whatever hit him, they'd be paying Howard half the money to start the game.

This is the difference between Nabby and Ozzie tonight. Nabby made saves on breakaway but Ozzie does not. And Osggod has been terrible this season.

Doubtlessly, Conks should start all big games.

Happy with Osgood or not, and call me crazy, but I just saw two breakaway goals go down. Sure, I'd love to see Osgood stop them too, but what in the hell is wrong with our defense to let that happen twice in a row within minutes of each other. It's pathetic. There's no excuse for how horrible this TEAM is playing on some of these plays.

Happy with Osgood or not, and call me crazy, but I just saw two breakaway goals go down. Sure, I'd love to see Osgood stop them too, but what in the hell is wrong with our defense to let that happen twice in a row within minutes of each other. It's pathetic. There's no excuse for how horrible this TEAM is playing on some of these plays.

Completely agree.

People keep saying Osgood is playing like crap because of the D, but Conklin has has to play with that same D, and has been shutting out the opposition. I am done defending ozzy, he just does not have it this year. Conklin should have had this start he deserved this big game, and I hope this is the last time Babcock makes this mistake.

That's the question though. Did we actually not show up? Or are we simply not good enough?

As the season continues I'm starting to doubt that we do have that next gear. The Sharks just showed everyone that they are in fact the best team in the nhl.

Guest dekeyuk
missed of the game, just saw the last 2 goals.. HOly shiz 6 goals?!? Wings need to ride Conklin until Ozzie gets back on his feet or whatever it is that he needs to do... awful season for Ozzie so far...

Thank you for a breath of clear thinking. It is obvious to anyone with any sense.