• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/2 GDT: Blues 3 at Red Wings 4, (SO)

Rate this topic

I'm just going to say it: Brad Boyes must be atrocious defensively to have a +/- that bad with so many goals scored.

A few years back, I think it was Kovalchuk that was on pace a little before the ASG to score 50 and be -75 or some crazy s*** like that.

My god, Zetterberg is out AGAIN? I see we're getting our money's worth on that contract so far. Seriously though, I realllyyyy hope this reoccurring back problem doesn't become a major issue down the line.

My god, Zetterberg is out AGAIN? I see we're getting our money's worth on that contract so far. Seriously though, I realllyyyy hope this reoccurring back problem doesn't become a major issue down the line.

We are. Zero games scheduled, zero games missed.

Not happy about Downey not in the line-up for a Blues game, we could use the energy. Kinda hope we lose, but we wont. At home against the Blues, probably a 5-3 win. It's too bad Abdelkader doesnt play with the same kinda sand paper he does in the minors up with us, we got enough guys to score, I'd like to see him fight!

Guest mindfly

Anyone get the internet stream to work?

Edit: nevermind, it's on :)

Edited by mindfly

Not happy about Downey not in the line-up for a Blues game, we could use the energy. Kinda hope we lose, but we wont. At home against the Blues, probably a 5-3 win. It's too bad Abdelkader doesnt play with the same kinda sand paper he does in the minors up with us, we got enough guys to score, I'd like to see him fight!

Kinda hope we lose. Whats that all about?

Guest mindfly

Hmm why are they wearing white jersey's at home? bringing back the old times when white was home and red was away?

If you have a hi-def TV, the versus channel will broadcast in HD. You dont need to go to a special HD channel for it.

:blink: Um, no, you're mistaken.

Anomalously is correct, you are mistaken.

Many cable providers have a limited amount of HD channels.

For example, WOW Cable's HD channels are a group of about 30 channels that they have in their 200-299 channel range. WOW cable carries Fox Sports Net Detroit in both 480i on channel 32, and in high def (720p) on channel 220.

On WOW cable Versus is only available on channel 306. 306 is a digital channel, but that doesn't mean anything, because although it is digital it is still only 480i definition, not 720p or 1080i.

Digital does not equate to high definition.

Also, standard def Versus in 4:3 aspect ratio while high def is in 16:9 wide-screen.

PS - FSD HD + My 42" Phillips HD TV = Hockey orgasm

Edited by Holmstrom96

Kinda hope we lose. Whats that all about?

Give them a scare. Losing to St Louis, to me, qualifys as that. Couldnt hurt to shake things up for a bit, maybe get some other guys going. I really just want to see the old Wings, the physical play, and the dominance to go along with it. The way this years team has played, I havent enjoyed as much. Like I said though, I do expect them to win, St Louis just arent very good competition.

Guest mindfly

Draper with hossa and datstuk because its his 1000th game.. come on :( its cute but not smart

Give them a scare. Losing to St Louis, to me, qualifys as that. Couldnt hurt to shake things up for a bit, maybe get some other guys going. I really just want to see the old Wings, the physical play, and the dominance to go along with it. The way this years team has played, I havent enjoyed as much. Like I said though, I do expect them to win, St Louis just arent very good competition.

I was just curious, I didn't want it to sound like I was ragging on you or anything I was just curious. I can see where your coming from though.