• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/25 GDT: Sharks 1 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

So now it's the Sharks to whom we must hark, here's hoping we pull off a win.

With Thornton and Marleau, they can't set the bar low, nor mess with the yang or the yin.

So Datsyuk, please deke, and make their D reek, so the fins fill up their sin bin.

And Hossa and Sammy please put on the whammy so Babs can end up with a grin.

Our blood it does curdle when we see the Turtle, also known here as Pepe LePew.

And Drapes, Nick and Malts all know of his faults and say to LePuke, "You are due!"

So Hudler belts Turtle in his pelvic girdle and he turns a purplish hue.

And as he goes down like a prat-falling clown, he bawls to the crowd, "I'll sue!"

Maltby says "Yoo hoo!" to Jonathan Cheechoo and Cheech, just like that, thinks he's Chong.

Cleary says "Yo!" to foe Ryane Clowe and smokes him like Chong's latest bong.

Stuey returns and dumps Setoguchi (?!) and then beats his chest like King Kong.

Evgeni Nabokov does not get his rocks off and he whines to himself, "It's all wrong!"

The Wings need the points so we must anoint this game as part of their mission.

With Roenick, no panic (?!), take Grier without fear, this can't be a gametime decision.

The Wings are such class, but they must harrass so the Sharks are booed with derision.

The bottom line here that the Wings must hold dear, is the FINALS and no early fishin'!

* (?!) represents known reaches for rhymes. :deal:

:blush:

:clap:

bravo!

With Thornton and Marleau, they can't set the bar low, nor mess with the yang or the yin.

So Datsyuk, please deke, and make their D reek, so the fins fill up their sin bin.

And Drapes, Nick and Malts all know of his faults and say to LePuke, "You are due!"

And as he goes down like a prat-falling clown, he bawls to the crowd, "I'll sue!"

Maltby says "Yoo hoo!" to Jonathan Cheechoo and Cheech, just like that, thinks he's Chong.

Evgeni Nabokov does not get his rocks off and he whines to himself, "It's all wrong!"

With Roenick, no panic (?!), take Grier without fear, this can't be a gametime decision.

The Wings are such class, but they must harrass so the Sharks are booed with derision.

The bottom line here that the Wings must hold dear, is the FINALS and no early fishin'!

you have some serious talent, my friend! Awesome. :thumbup:

you have some serious talent, my friend! Awesome. :thumbup:

Thanks to you and Drumshambo (sp?) and I'm really glad you like it. I really enjoy doing this kind of stuff. It's fun while I'm at it; it's good for my brain, and with any luck at all it adds to other peeps' day. Other than thaat...!

Again, coming from you I consider this high praise. :rolleyes:

This game could go off the hook in so very many ways. There are a lot of possibilities with Claudia. A big hit (a clean, open ice, bone crunching flattener?) could get the Sharks so fired up that there won't be any stopping them. Or they could take stupid retaliation penalties and bury themselves. The Sharks have not had a real slump to speak of yet this year. It begins tonite. Wings own.

4-2 Wings!

Goals by Leino, Datsyuk, Zetterberg, and hmm... let's say Stuart gets one.

Hopefully only Cheechoo for the Sharks!

And also, hopefully halfway through the game, if Franzen and Hossa continue to not click offensively, Leino will get some time on the 2nd line. It's good to have his offensive abilities on the 4th line but I believe Hossa's drought has been ever since Franzen returned to his line. Oh well, maybe they've all adjusted by now and will light up Nabokov together :thumbup:

I wish this was on Versus, these are about the only games (other than say Capitals-Penguins) worth watching for me besides Pred games....I hope the Wings win and catch SJ for 1st so when we grab the 8th spot we can play you.

Hope you enjoyed how we beat the Hawks last night......good times at the rink for sure.

:D

That third period was insane. I couldn't believe not only how bad the Hawks got on their heals, but the constant barrage of them to the penalty box.

oohh yeah!! I'm staying up tonight to watch this.. may the better win!

both at best the Wings ARE the better team.. so they better be hot out there!!

3 : 0 (malts, draper, malts) plus plus plus: Hossa gets in a fight with Lemauvais in the last minute of the game . . . :S

Edited by Marck13

This is a truly brilliant piece of work, my friend! I enjoyed it immensely! Bravo!

This is a truly brilliant piece of work, my friend! I enjoyed it immensely! Bravo!

What she said.

I'm not going to predict anything. I would love to see a Wings win, and a Claude-smashing, but if both can't be done, get the win and play the tape of Mac vs Pepe from 1997.

What she said.

I'm not going to predict anything. I would love to see a Wings win, and a Claude-smashing, but if both can't be done, get the win and play the tape of Mac vs Pepe from 1997.

This is tres cool getting nods from people whose lip, knowledge and wit I admire. A real affirmation, ecccshuuualllly.

Which reminds me. Gotta go watch that tape from the DVD set. As if I need more firing up for the game.

:w00t2:

Guest Shoreline

There's usually lots of Wings fans at the HP Pavilion, but interesting question is, are there ever any Sharks fans at the Joe?

Guest mindfly

Yep wealthy michigan people who fled the bad economy etc whom are relaxing in sunshine state, arizona, cali etc