• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/10 GDT: Coyotes 2 at Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline
We're boring, remember?

:lol:

Uh oh, 3 and a half minutes left and fans seen getting up. Maybe the players let in a goal as a protest to the fans. Bastard fans! :ph34r:

Not only did Meech have a chance to get that puck out of the zone about 20 seconds earlier, he was watching Hanzel, and did a piss poor job of defending him...weak. And yes, Stuart had a chance to put himself between Hanzal and the goal and failed.

Edited by Pasha13

There haven't been nearly as many people dogging him in here this year. He's leading the team in blocked shots and is second in +/- amongst defencemen. He's finally come into his own and has been rock solid all year.

He was rock-solid last year, but it took until mid-year this season for that BS reputation shed.

Man...Datsyuk looked like Hossa on that shot.

On the goal, Stuart didn't cover, but Meech too looked lost out there. Like he didnt know if he should take over on defense, or take the cover as a forward.

I'll have to rewind it, but are you sure you're not referring to Cheli rather than Stuart. He was the one that had his stick on the body thus giving Hanzal the final scoring shot.

Edit: Nevermind, I see what you were referring too. It was the initial let go by Stuart.

I'll have to rewind it, but are you sure you're not referring to Cheli rather than Stuart. He was the one that had his stick on the body thus giving Hanzal 3 shots rapid fire.

No, it was definitely Cheli in front of the net letting Hanzal do what he wanted - I meant before that when the puck was in the corner, which lead to Hanzal being able to ocme out in front. It was a combination of Meech, Stuart, Cheli, and even Conks not getting it done.

Add Mickey, Ken and Larry as fans of Aaron Downey's as well :)

They were talking about something that Downey said. What was it that he said?

I am not watching the game but it seems like the Wings are shooting way more than the Coyotes right now. Regardless of what has come out from this game, we have to win this game. If not, I am going to be super pissed off..