• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/12 GDT: Flames 6 at Red Wings 5 (SO)

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline

They need to make the Flames pay and Cleary's bruises be worth something.

Not a 5 minute if you ask me, he barely touched him. definitely deserved a penalty though.

you're right he didn't touch him that much but if you've ever played hockey before you'd know that when someone pushes down on the back of your pants like that, it takes you right down to your ass and that's exactly what happened.

you're right he didn't touch him that much but if you've ever played hockey before you'd know that when someone pushes down on the back of your pants like that, it takes you right down to your ass and that's exactly what happened.

i have played hockey and i know what you're talking about. But, he didnt even push, cleary lost an edge and phaneuf was in a bad spot.

Not a 5 minute if you ask me, he barely touched him. definitely deserved a penalty though.

I agree. Major over reaction. Cleary was going down regardless of Dion touching him. The extra force of the push made it seem a lot worst, IMO I think Cleary was going to get hurt on that play whether or not anyone touched him.

We really need to convert on this longggggg 5v3