• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/17 GDT: Flyers 2 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Why is it so hard to put most of the blame on the lack of defense?

never said the defense didn't f*** up, but it's not like it was a 1 on 1 with the goalie. They had a very defensively responsible foward back with him. The whole point of a goalie is to stop a shot that happens when the defense breaks down, god forbid a goalie gets called out for not doing it; especially if it's Ozzy

Hartnell of all people. <_<

I fear the "they're broadcasting this in Australia" curse.

What's the record this season,Aussie?

I remember it was brutal last year,left permanent scars into my soul.

We either get really boring wins or bad losses.

This game has been exciting so far though.

Wings should have had the lead after this period. I don't know what's up with the Flyers basically having two break-aways though..

I love the fore-check pressure from the Wings, that feels like the big difference we're seeing lately compared to earlier in the season.

Everyone still want to trade Osgood for the goal NOW?

for f*** sake someone says Ozzy should have had a save and didn't, trade, trade,trade, nobody said anything like that. What is wrong with some of you people

Edited by ben_usmc

What people need to realize about the 1st goal is, an off speed shot, a man draped all over Hartnell having him chip it up, completely throws the goalie off. Could he have stopped it? Sure, but I'm not going to get upset over that one.

What people need to realize about the 1st goal is, an off speed shot, a man draped all over Hartnell having him chip it up, completely throws the goalie off. Could he have stopped it? Sure, but I'm not going to get upset over that one.

Try telling that to the Osgood bashers.

nobody is all people said was Ozzy should have had one, then people ******* defend Ozzy like he is jesus christ or something

Guest mindfly

Guess red wings should blame that blown 5on3 opportunity, if you dont score on them you dont deserve to be in the lead.

Guest Shoreline

My guess is during the next intermission is when the Devils game should finish.

nobody is all people said was Ozzy should have had one, then people ******* defend Ozzy like he is jesus christ or something

I know, the haters are bad, the defenders are bad, I just wish people would say "Gah" on goals and "wooo" on saves and be done with it.

Guest Shoreline
Interviewer: "Do you consider yourself the best goaltender of all time?"

Roy: .......(long pause)

The media sure knows how to ask stupid questions, eh?