• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/23 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Flames 5

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline

This is really the worst time for the refs to determine the outcome for a game. They let Calgary get away with murder. Wings didn't capitalize on their 1 or 2 power plays, but refs didn't even give them the calls they deserved and even took a goal away that should have been. Assholes.

I have never seen such a complete ******* over by the refs.

I bet they knew how they were going to call this game from the puck drop, and so they gave the Wings the PP in the first 5 minutes just to make it look legit on the scoresheet.

What a ******* joke. I cant say enough. Worst officiated game Ive EVER seen in my life. EVER. No penalties, called off goals, deflections against us, called off icings. Wow.

Guest Shoreline

So, kill zombies in RE5 and pretend the zombies are refs? Or kill wolves, minotaurs, and goblins in Oblivion and pretend they are refs?

Thats the biggest bulls*** in statistics ever. Conklin gives up 1 goal, and Ozzie gives up 3 terrible goals, yet Ozzies off the hook. What a joke.

What do you mean off the hook?

ITS A ******* MEANINGLESS STATISTIC!!

I can hear the calls into 97.1 today about the terrible officiating. It will go nicely with all the calls from yesterday about the horrible officiating in the Michigan game.

Michigan sports has been screwed over by the Refs this weekend and today. The UofM game, where UofM probably was going to lose but the refs did not even give UofM a chance, The Dwade fiasco at the end of the pistons game, and now this tonight. No Love at all :angry: