• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

4/2 GDT: Blues 5 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

I just don't understand. I feel like the wings have played pretty s***ty all year and yet they are still the 2 seed in the west. It makes me wonder if they feel like they can coast along until the playoffs and magically turn it on. I hope they can, but it is doubtful.

Well I guess now we can all agree that Conklin wasn't ever gonna ride in on a white horse and save our team...he's not the answer...defense is...that game blew chunks.

Guest Shoreline
WILL THEY GET 50 THIS SEASON?

STAY TUNED...

Well, if the Wings turn out to be the last week and a half's punching bags this will certainly allow the Central to be entirely full of playoff teams.

Hi, is Ray there? Ray, Kenny Holland here... we've got a "situation" here in the D, can you come over and help us out? We promise that NOBODY will make you wear a hat if you don't want to, and our trainer is a very small man whom you would not get an argument from concerning any apparel choices. We don't mind if you skidoo/quad/jetski right up to the front doors of the Joe for practices as long as you can STOP THE PUCK.

how can i not blame goaltending? and what do you mean still? like this game was gonna convince me that its not bad goaltending? come on, no matter whos in goal they manage to let in at least 2 weak ones.

and btw, ill blame whatever i want thank you very much

Guest mindfly

Lidstrom-Kronwall pairing was great offensivly.... a few bad goals by conklin to be honest... some meltdowns and giveaways as well...

Only good thing about this game:

Lidstrom-Kronwall pairing

Franzen's beauty

Guest Shoreline
Well I guess now we can all agree that Conklin wasn't ever gonna ride in on a white horse and save our team...he's not the answer...defense is...that game blew chunks.

No wai, Ozzie is the cause of everything bad that happens to the Wings. :lol:

Ugh, who cares about the Presidents Trophy/Number 1 seed? Until San Jose can win in the playoffs, the 2 seed is technically the number 1 ;)

It's hard to be optimistic at this point, but let them do their thing and try to figure it out, let's start panicking when the Wings have their backs against the wall in the playoffs. They're the defending champs for a reason. . .

Go Wings.

At least we won't be entering the playoffs overconfident.

Hehehehe.

Dismal play entering the playoffs has been actually worked out for the Wings in the past. The 2002 season springs to mind; I don't think they won a game in April that year. Turned out okay.

I've ******* had it with this teams goaltending, Conklin and Osgood need to be sent down, bring up McCollum and Larsson................. YES IM SERIOUS! It can't get any worse at this point. D is loose at times but when they want to play they do and they step it up, goaltending is a lost cause right now. 3 losses to 3 s***e teams in a row at home.

Ugh...its very frustrating to watch.

I'm currently in a medical school, I work two jobs and I also Teach and Volunteer on a Ambulance as a EMT...needless to say I dont have much free time.

So its very frustrating to put some time aside to watch these guys play, and then see them play like crap with little to no effort.

...Guess I should have done homework instead. <_<

Guest mindfly

Would be awesome if holland just would be fedup call larsson and "see what happens"... conklin and osgood have had their chances not once, not twice, about 30times or so... its getting embarassing for sure

I'm struggling to get my head around just how dreadful our defence/goaltending is.

I know. I believe 3 of Backes 4 goals were scored in the same manor. A pass from behind the net. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times, I must be a f*ck'n idiot. The Wing's defence is just plain worthless, and our goalies are not capable of providing clutch saves. Heck, didn't we come back 1 or times? Babcock needs to pull his head out of his ass, and start busting some balls before we get into the payoffs. Giving up leads like this is bullsh!t.

Guest Shoreline
Would be awesome if holland just would be fedup call larsson and "see what happens"... conklin and osgood have had their chances not once, not twice, about 30times or so... its getting embarassing for sure

That's probably because coaches and GM's aren't "AHHHHHHHH *runs like a chicken with their head cut off* PANICCCCC THE SEASON IS OVER". A good thing too because panicked fans aren't even slightly reasonable.

Guest Shoreline
Winner winner chicken dinner!!!

Blame Osgood and the goaltending. Bring up kids with virtually no experience for the playoffs!! That will fix EVERYTHING!!!!!

Absolutely everything.