• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

4/2 GDT: Blues 5 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

I disagree entirely. This powerful offense was absent for a good part of the beginning of the game. Then, they decided to take a good lot of horrible shots and continue cycling around the outside rather than attempt to get closer to the net.

Do you honestly think that is what happened? Pure idiocy

As other posters have said both this year and in years past, its not the opponent that anyone is worrying about. Its Detroit. They're their own worst enemy.

I have mad love for Datsyuk this season. The list of guys who have given their effort 100% night in and night out starts and stops with him. No Lidstrom. No Zetterberg. No Hossa or Franzen. Hes the only guy who has had any accountability for the entire 70-some games. Hes really a special player, and has turned into an incredible leader.

Yes to the team.

Probably true about Datsyuk.

:ph34r:

I could not agree more

Im in the position to say there is no hope for this team........I so hope I am thee ine to eat the piece of humble pie, but tonight was nothing short of pathetic

Get your butts in gear boys...... Please!!!!!!! :scared:

I'll tell you what, if we win the cup, I will LITERALY bite the head off of a crow, swallow it, & upload the video here.

Goaltending since March 1st:

Osgood

5-3-0 2.85GAA .900%

Conklin

3-2-1 3.00GAA .882%

It's a bit worrying when your goalies combine for a .890% in the last month of the season with 5 games to go... :(

Edited by digitaljohn88

I'll tell you what, if we win the cup, I will LITERALY bite the head off of a crow, swallow it, & upload the video here.

You want fries with that? Im kidding but I know how you feel.

I cant get over all these people making excuses for this team and the display they put on tonight

Horrible

Still waiting for your point actually.

And we know you aren't Steve Yzerman, you have proven that over and over again.

Okay. Let's go through this again.

1. I'm upset & I don't care

2. You said Yzerman would never say that

3. I'M. NOT. YZERMAN.

You want fries with that? Im kidding but I know how you feel.

I cant get over all these people making excuses for this team and the display they put on tonight

Horrible

who is making excuses?

I see a lot of overly-dramatic bitching with a sprinkling of common sense and some trolling going on, but I'm not seeing any excuses.....

i'd hardly call duck guy a flaming loser. he's always been respectful in his posts.

I've seen some of his posts here and I would mostly agree. But his timing on this one sucks. And he should be called on it, usually-nice-guy or not.

Okay. Let's go through this again.

1. I'm upset & I don't care

2. You said Yzerman would never say that

3. I'M. NOT. YZERMAN.

4. I'm still waiting on any relevant point you may have considering you want the Joe to be "empty as their ******* hearts" or some such nonsense.

Again, get a damned grip. What are you, 12 years old?

Why should the wings be motivated anyways? I mean the main point of the careers is a salary for money.. They do not have to try if they do not want to. Its their life. I think us fans just need to not care as much.. They get their money and all is good.

4. I'm still waiting on any relevant point you may have considering you want the Joe to be "empty as their ******* hearts" or some such nonsense.

Give it a rest, alright.

I know I'm not the only one that says things that make sense to ME, but not to others when I'm cheezed off.

Know what I used to do to my 12 yr old sister when she was trying to get under my skin? Ignored her. Just sayin'.

Edited by Broken 16

who is making excuses?

I see a lot of overly-dramatic bitching with a sprinkling of common sense and some trolling going on, but I'm not seeing any excuses.....

There have been a few posts if you read through them with statements "Oh that was just a miscommunication"

and that variety....

I dont know how there are ANY positives in that display of heartless crap that the guys played tonight.

call what what ever you want.. that was MY definition